?The Downfall of Louisville? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

?The Downfall of Louisville?

Reaction Score
This is a full admission of guilt by the university. Next up, Death Penalty.

When FBI has you dead to rights, might as well submit a guilty plea.

On death penalty: It's on the table, but we'll see what precedent NCAA wants to set.

Reaction Score

On death penalty: It's on the table, but we'll see what precedent NCAA wants to set.

Given how the NCAA takes years to finalize investigations, I doubt they do anything anytime soon

Reaction Score
Given how the NCAA takes years to finalize investigations, I doubt they do anything anytime soon

In this case, once FBI concludes and submits findings to courts, there won't be much need for NCAA to actually do any investigating, will just come down to levying penalty and then the appeals (which do take forever).

Reaction Score
There must be a hell-hole of incriminating evidence which was supplied to the school. According to the FBI reports, there was also an "abundance" of additional actions discovered during the course of this investigation.

Reaction Score
There must be a hell-hole of incriminating evidence which was supplied to the school. According to the FBI reports, there was also an "abundance" of additional actions discovered during the course of this investigation.

Football and WBB could be on the list

Reaction Score
Travis RagsdaleBoxes and bags going into trunk of black Lexus at practice facility. Need the video or it didn't happen - LOL
Even removing personal items, the Trickster makes a poor student assistant do his dirty work. Even with phone records and emails already in hand, ... hours until the FBI's confiscating Louisville and all coaches' own computers, phones, etc.?

Edit: Hah, not even hours:

Mike Lacett‏ @mikelacett Just saw an unmarked police car roll up to Yum. Guy came out of building with desk top computer than leave
11:35 PM - 27 Sep 2017

Last edited:
Reaction Score

lQQY1cy.gif

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I'd put the odds at zero percent, give or take nothing.

The show cause alone might outlive him.

If he ever gets another job, it will be at one of those crazy bible colleges and even that's not likely given his history in Italian restaurants.
I hear St. Joe's in Hartford is looking. Just saying.

Reaction Score
According to sources, Tom Jurich was asked to fire Rick Pitino, refused, both were fired
So, Loserville's Interim President gave Jurich an opportunity to do his own dirty work, Jurich refused, and the latter simply expedited Jurich's inevitable firing by a few hours or days. Same same!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

I like @nelsonmuntz's suggestion that Louisville becomes the sacrificial lamb so the NCAA can talk about how tough it is while giving lesser sanctions to the other schools involved. That may just be wishful thinking coloring my judgement though.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom