The Blind Side movie | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The Blind Side movie

Reaction Score
What's the point of this? Why not just wait until we see if there's validity to Oher's claims and or validity to the Touhy's counterclaims?
I'm good on waiting, like I already said I smelled the white savior bs from the jump. if you want to defend them that's well within your right, I don't really care.

Last edited:

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Sounds like Oher is going to eat a **** sandwich soon. Not looking good.

Reaction Score
it was obvious white savior BS from the jump
I've been saying this for years. even if you forget the current ordeal, the narrative of that movie was so trash

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
What's the point of this? Why not just wait until we see if there's validity to Oher's claims and or validity to the Touhy's counterclaims?
The judge just ruled against the white saviors saying she "was disturbed that such an agreement was ever reached." Now what's your rationalization?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The judge just ruled against the white saviors saying she "was disturbed that such an agreement was ever reached." Now what's your rationalization?
Lol, did you actually read the article you linked?

The move by the judge was largely expected; the Tuohys had said at the time the petition was filed that they were happy to have the conservatorship end

She ended the conservatorship because concluding it was unopposed by the parties. There has been no "ruling" in the case continues.

For what it's worth using needlessly inflammatory, and, inaccurate, language seems kind of seems odd here.

Attachments

• IMG_0330.jpeg
    IMG_0330.jpeg
    464 KB · Views: 59

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member