The best players in UConn’s history | The Boneyard

The best players in UConn’s history

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Could they have found worse pictures of Nykesha and Tina?

Reaction Score
Nice to see Paige is at #20.

PB.png

Reaction Score
The most accomplished, Stewie. The best of all time DT. Still writing her legacy, Paige. After the dust settles, maybe 3 of the 4 on UConn Mt. Rushmore. Who's the 4th? A few very good candidates...

Reaction Score
Did you really forget about Maya?
No, Maya, Sue, Tina. Lots to choose from. I will agree, Maya would be the leading candidate for #4, assuming Paige can secure a place on the mount. If not then definitely Maya at #3.

Reaction Score
The most accomplished, Stewie. The best of all time DT. Still writing her legacy, Paige. After the dust settles, maybe 3 of the 4 on UConn Mt. Rushmore. Who's the 4th? A few very good candidates...

Uh, Maya?

Reaction Score
Uh, Maya?
To all the Maya fans, real hard to argue against her. Still, I believe Maya will be #3 or #4 depending on Paige reliving her freshman year (and maybe another year after that). After that, several names can be enshrined in the foot hills of the Mt.

Reaction Score
To all the Maya fans, real hard to argue against her. Still, I believe Maya will be #3 or #4 depending on Paige reliving her freshman year (and maybe another year after that). After that, several names can be enshrined in the foot hills of the Mt.

I understand how many remarkable players UConn has had, but Maya 3 or 4 is almost impossible to process.

Reaction Score
The list is not ranking players.

But there is no way that Barb Turner and Dangerfield are top 20. I lve them but it's clear whoever did teh article - love their enthusiasm but they are way wrong.

Dolson, Ralph, Gabby and Hartl;ey are better. As well as Asja Jones. And quite a few others.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
The list is not ranking players.

But there is no way that Barb Turner and Dangerfield are top 20. I lve them but it's clear whoever did teh article - love their enthusiasm but they are way wrong.

Dolson, Ralph, Gabby and Hartl;ey are better. As well as Asja Jones. And quite a few others.
Agree.
Dolson and GWilliams and Hartley are both 2 time AAs. Ralph was 1 time AA.

Reaction Score
I don't see how Paige is one of the 20 best considering how much talent has come through Storrs. That's just ridiculous to put someone with 800 career points and zero titles heading into their senior season on this list.

PacoSwede

Creeker in fact
Reaction Score
I don't see how Paige is one of the 20 best considering how much talent has come through Storrs. That's just ridiculous to put someone with 800 career points and zero titles heading into their senior season on this list.
note that paige was NPOY. there are others on the list who can say the same, but many do not -- nor even came close. ... paige did it as a freshman, too. mighty impressive, i think.

that record counts for a lot.

BTW, national titles are a team accomplishment. that should be taken into account (despite the immense desire here for crediting them to an individual).

Last edited:
Reaction Score
note that paige was NPOY. there are others on the list who can say the same, but many do not -- nor even came close. ... paige did it as a freshman, too. mighty impressive, i think.

that record counts for a lot.

BTW, national titles are a team accomplishment. that should be taken into account (despite the immense desire here for crediting them to an individual).
How many of UConn's all-time leader lists does she appear on? I think you have to at the very least appear in the top 20 of a bunch of statistical categories just to get consideration for a list like this.

Reaction Score
Paige is the only player ever has won all the possible awards in her freshman year. Can you tell me who has better resume than this?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
How many of UConn's all-time leader lists does she appear on? I think you have to at the very least appear in the top 20 of a bunch of statistical categories just to get consideration for a list like this.
Can you tell us any other UConn Top 20 lists are available to let us view.

Paige only plays one year in UConn. So any top 20 lists you have or mention before 2020 will not include her and hope you understand this.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
That's just ridiculous to put someone with 800 career points and zero titles heading into their senior season on this list.
Your 800 points is for 1 year or 4 years? Please explain this. Your zero titles includes 2021 NO title game and 2022 Paige was in injured. So how can Paige win a title game in those 2 years?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom