That wasn't foul | Page 4 | The Boneyard

That wasn't foul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Can you tell us how many he's gotten in the last five years? :rolleyes:

And yes, it seems most of the discussion was on the when, where of the T, not if it was a blown call (which they seem to agree it was).

Of course, it's quite possible they're all incompetent. Most of them officiate men's games....
Plenty of incompetence on display in men's games, too.

Reaction Score
Actually, I don't know how many he's gotten. He's got a reputation for outbursts on the threshold of getting a T, but only gets one in a minority of cases.

So that's why I said "12 +/-12" - i.e., anywhere between 0 and 24. :)

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Actually, I don't know how many he's gotten. He's got a reputation for outbursts on the threshold of getting a T, but only gets one in a minority of cases.

So that's why I said "12 +/-12" - i.e., anywhere between 0 and 24. :)
Actually I think 12 is the high side the last 5 years.

Reaction Score
Why would I make a thread if I did not see the play?
We had a burro on the horse ranch that used to stand in the middle of the pasture and bray and bray and bray. The only reason I could figure was just to hear herself bray. You remind me of that ass in the middle of the pasture just braying to hear herself. Hee Haw Hee Haw.

Reaction Score
I initially thought that also. I was sitting directly behind the Maryland bench about 7 rows up. Freeze was questioning whether the last shot was a 3 or a two. The ref kept showing the Maryland bench 2 fingers. He did it like 4 times. that is probably what you think was the ref signaling 2 technicals.

No...I saw that too. She was beggin for a 3 just before she was heading off at halftime. The official that called the technical in the corner on Geno made the signal TWICE, one right after the other. I was kind of surprised based on his signal that Geno was still on the bench, but then I knew why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom