Thank you FBI | The Boneyard

Thank you FBI

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
We've had our moment of doubt and pain and now the FBI coming down hard on everyone around us makes things clear.

KO is the man to guide us through these turbulent times.

I'm very happy that he is going to get the chance to come back and re-energize and put UConn back in it's rightful place .

He took the stairs when everyone else was taking escalators,and sure that caused us a couple tough seasons, but God has a plan and in the big picture we will be rewarded for it.

We are going to take care of our 24 with effort energy and enthusiasm.

After getting down on KO recently I realized my errors. He's ty he best thing for the program. I'm ten toes in.

You have to faith it 'til you make it. And I have faith.

Thank you FBI for opening my eyes.

Reaction Score
We've had our moment of doubt and pain and now the FBI coming down hard on everyone around us makes things clear.

KO is the man to guide us through these turbulent times.

I'm very happy that he is going to get the chance to come back and re-energize and put UConn back in it's rightful place .

He took the stairs when everyone else was taking escalators,and sure that caused us a couple tough seasons, but God has a plan and in the big picture we will be rewarded for it.

We are going to take care of our 24 with effort energy and enthusiasm.

After getting down on KO recently I realized my errors. He's ty he best thing for the program. I'm ten toes in.

You have to faith it 'til you make it. And I have faith.

Thank you FBI for opening my eyes.
I think we can find a coach with integrity and competence. KO has to go.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I think we can find a coach with integrity and competence. KO has to go.
You are right but it Seems silly when we already have a national championship winning coach with integrity.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
KO has to go. Unless you want another season like this one.

Get it done!

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I love UConn basketball so much that I actually want them to win. I know, it's a novel concept.
You can actually win in this conference with Kevin Ollie, aka the People's Champion.

I know that news will disappoint some folks who are hoping against hope that the current coach is a complete failure.

Reaction Score
You can actually win in this conference with Kevin Ollie, aka the People's Champion.

I know that news will disappoint some folks who are hoping against hope that the current coach is a complete failure.

Actually you can’t win in the conference with Kevin Ollie. In fact you can’t even come close as KO has proven for 5 straight years.

Reaction Score

he hasn't won the conference yet, though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom