Thank you FBI | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Thank you FBI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Odd that the people running the sport don’t recognize it as such then, no?
Jmick is part of the millenial participation trophy era.

And his hatred of KO is so great that there is no doubt in my mind that if we had won a regular season title instead of a Conference tourney title he would use that Lack of a conference tournament titleas a bullet point of the failure of Kevin Ollie. No integrity just like
Conference tournaments are about $$$$$. Regular season champs proves who was the best team in the conference that year.

Reaction Score
We've had our moment of doubt and pain and now the FBI coming down hard on everyone around us makes things clear.

KO is the man to guide us through these turbulent times.

I'm very happy that he is going to get the chance to come back and re-energize and put UConn back in it's rightful place .

He took the stairs when everyone else was taking escalators,and sure that caused us a couple tough seasons, but God has a plan and in the big picture we will be rewarded for it.

We are going to take care of our 24 with effort energy and enthusiasm.

After getting down on KO recently I realized my errors. He's ty he best thing for the program. I'm ten toes in.

You have to faith it 'til you make it. And I have faith.

Thank you FBI for opening my eyes.

This post is right up there with the classics:

Reaction Score
This post is right up there with the classics:

he is #faketrolling like @ because he wants to be him. the post was made with intent to flame but he's really just saying what he believes in a stupid way

Reaction Score
So applying that logic nationally, Duke was a better team than UConn in 1998-99?
lawyers should be better at comprehension than this. we're talking about conference play, where every team plays each other.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
lawyers should be better at comprehension than this. we're talking about conference play, where every team plays each other.
I know. I am making an analogy. I realize that it involves some reasoning, but try and follow:

Conference play results in standings. Whoever is atop the standings and the end of the regular season is the regular season champion, which you believe is the true measure of who is the "best" team, even if that team does not win the conference championship.

There are also National rankings, and at the end of the regular season the team atop those rankings is awarded the top seed in the NCAA tournament. By your logic, it would seem that you believed that Duke, which finished the regular 1998-99 season atop the rankings and was awarded the top seed in the NCAA tournament, was the "best" team in the country that season, even though they didn't win the National Championship.

Capisce?

Reaction Score
We've had our moment of doubt and pain and now the FBI coming down hard on everyone around us makes things clear.

KO is the man to guide us through these turbulent times.

I'm very happy that he is going to get the chance to come back and re-energize and put UConn back in it's rightful place .

He took the stairs when everyone else was taking escalators,and sure that caused us a couple tough seasons, but God has a plan and in the big picture we will be rewarded for it.

We are going to take care of our 24 with effort energy and enthusiasm.

After getting down on KO recently I realized my errors. He's ty he best thing for the program. I'm ten toes in.

You have to faith it 'til you make it. And I have faith.

Thank you FBI for opening my eyes.

Sweet troll job.

I hope.

Reaction Score
I know. I am making an analogy. I realize that it involves some reasoning, but try and follow:

Conference play results in standings. Whoever is atop the standings and the end of the regular season is the regular season champion, which you believe is the true measure of who is the "best" team, even if that team does not win the conference championship.

There are also National rankings, and at the end of the regular season the team atop those rankings is awarded the top seed in the NCAA tournament. By your logic, it would seem that you believed that Duke, which finished the regular 1998-99 season atop the rankings and was awarded the top seed in the NCAA tournament, was the "best" team in the country that season, even though they didn't win the National Championship.

Capisce?
no, because all teams have not played each other. this would only make sense if all teams played each other during the regular season a la the premiere league

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

Capisce?

Well lots of times the best team doesn't win the national championship. That's sort of a separate issue.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
stop complaining about getting more beer.

The sad cardboard box they come in can't even kill a single sea turtle. #sad

By the way 6 is still > 4.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Conference tournaments are about $$$$$. Regular season champs proves who was the best team in the conference that year.
They are about crowning a champion to send to the NCAAs

Reaction Score
They are about crowning a champion to send to the NCAAs
because money. if the regular season champ got the autobid then attendance at conference tournaments would slip, especially for mid majors. it's all a part of the spectacle

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Jmick is part of the millenial participation trophy era.

And his hatred of KO is so great that there is no doubt in my mind that if we had won a regular season title instead of a Conference tourney title he would use that Lack of a conference tournament titleas a bullet point of the failure of Kevin Ollie. No integrity just like
I don't know Auggy, this is my favorite BY for a while:
yeah you don't sports. stick to law-ing

Reaction Score
because money. if the regular season champ got the autobid then attendance at conference tournaments would slip, especially for mid majors. it's all a part of the spectacle

You are an insufferable poster...also most conferences are not making $$ on conference tournaments. Certainly the power conferences are, but do you really think some of the lower tier conferences are having tournaments to make $$? If you do, I’ve got some prime investment real estate in China that I’d like to sell you.

Reaction Score
You are an insufferable poster...also most conferences are not making $$ on conference tournaments. Certainly the power conferences are, but do you really think some of the lower tier conferences are having tournaments to make $$? If you do, I’ve got some prime investment real estate in China that I’d like to sell you.
it's not the only reason. it also gives your league a chance to have more teams enter the NCAA tournament. why would they want that? oh yeah, money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom