Texas loses to Oklahoma | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Texas loses to Oklahoma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Ater our beatdown of Texas last night and their losses to unranked teams (ISt and OU) look for them to drop like a lead balloon

OU will now eneter the rankings. I have eat a fair share of crow. OU dosnt' have a supserstar, but Shari has them playing well. They are legit, VERY legit.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I have to agree with the praise comments of OU. I said in another thread somewhere that it seemed like OU was on a road to nowhere given the lack of top 10 recruiting classes and "somewhat" disappointing performances in the past few years, but I guess never underestimate the coaching ability of blondie!

Reaction Score
Definitely seemed that way, but love those heels, the ones on Mulkey not the UNC type. I sure hope she never has to run on the court with them to protest a call, but she's so good with her stilettos.
Looked like a couple near disasters with the heels - ankles wobbled when she started to go too fast. I was particularly fond of the zipper-front top and plastic jacket with glossy flat plates.

Reaction Score
I have to agree with the praise comments of OU. I said in another thread somewhere that it seemed like OU was on a road to nowhere given the lack of top 10 recruiting classes and "somewhat" disappointing performances in the past few years, but I guess never underestimate the coaching ability of blondie!
Maybe if Cox picks the Sooners OU and Uconn can start a home and home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom