Texas Game UConn Highlight Package | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Texas Game UConn Highlight Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
OK... Anyone have a link to the pressers??? Can't seem to find them... Or any from the game for that matter...
Within the first few question Karen says "He" when referring to Geno. I didn't think it that big a deal.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Well, I am 74 and she looks pretty good to me. As a matter of fact, they all look pretty good to me.
Man you are sure living up to your tag.

JordyG

Reaction Score
Still ain't nothin' ya'll can say or do to tarnish my respect for Ms. Aston.

Reaction Score
I can see why people would think Karen Aston's "blow by" Geno might be personal, but I don't think so. And that's from watching her at the end of many, many games. That's just her style. I'm always half-expecting her to pat the other coach on the back or give them a half-hug or something warm and friendly, but she is super business like at that moment, no matter who the coach is. I doubt she has any personal issues with Geno, other than respect. On the other hand, I don't she how she could NOT have issues with Kim Mulkey, given things Mulkey has said about her.

JordyG

Reaction Score

So classy. Maybe those phrases were all suggestions and attempts at networking. Although this does nothing to change my opinion of Mulkey's on court demeanor, I think Geno once had an on court verbal set-to with a player once or twice if my fading memory serves.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Within the first few question Karen says "He" when referring to Geno. I didn't think it that big a deal.
did Geno mention her by Karen or did he say "She"... they conspiracies people come up with smh

Reaction Score
Don't forget that Geno won the Walker sweepstakes when the longhorns and a very significant number of wcbb people had her in that putrid orange color.The Texas fans were pulling off all kinds of social media shenanigans heretofore unseen for a wcbb player.They are stinging in defeat and there may be some smoldering animosity lingering from the coaching staff all the way down to their casual fans.Also,the fact that Uconn has knocked them out of the tourney for two consecutive years will not endear any opponent to you.Think what the Muffster thinks these days concerning Uconn. She will have fire in her eyes on Wednesday and i hope Uconn can fan those flames and leave a discernible mark in their wake.
Please, it's not putrid orange; it's putrid pumpkin.:D

Reaction Score
So classy. Maybe those phrases were all suggestions and attempts at networking. Although this does nothing to change my opinion of Mulkey's on court demeanor, I think Geno once had an on court verbal set-to with a player once or twice if my fading memory serves.
Why, she wouldn't even swat a fly.
Remember?
upload_2016-12-7_7-26-48.png

Reaction Score
I'm not good at lip reading so I don't know what she said, but she did put her hands on a player.

JordyG

Reaction Score
I'm not good at lip reading so I don't know what she said, but she did put her hands on a player.
Let's just say the players and coaches at UT won't swiping right on her photos anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom