terzi | The Boneyard

terzi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
@TerziMedia: A longtime Big East game official tells me Louisville to the ACC is a done deal.Several friends at ESPN can't confirm it yet. #UConnUScrewed.

Look at the hash tag. What a dick.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
He does hate UConn. Good to see the PA guy at SHU is so well connected.

Reaction Score
@TerziMedia: A longtime Big East game official tells me Louisville to the ACC is a done deal.Several friends at ESPN can't confirm it yet. #UConnUScrewed.

sickening if true.

Reaction Score

What is a "game official"? a ref?

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Who is this guy again?

Reaction Score
Very possible, we need mass exodus if that is true to open new spots.

Reaction Score
@frankthetank111: FWIW, former CT sportscaster @TerziMedia has said that Louisville is ahead of UConn for ACC. UConn Tweeps please let me know of his rep.

Asking for opinions on him. Might as let him have it.

Reaction Score
Yes, all game officials have already decided UConn's realignment fate, nosing out those pesky university presidents.

images

Reaction Score
I hope this clown's wrong, but who knows, people connected may know and told someone close who told someone.

This whole thing could break multiple ways with all the various chatter.

Yes, all game officials have already decided UConn's realignment fate, nosing out those pesky university presidents.

images

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
We already trashed Terzi earlier this week in another thread, he must be lashing out.

Reaction Score
When was the last time Terzi had breaking news?

Edit: Before the rest of the country, I might add.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
When was the last time Terzi had breaking news?

Edit: Before the rest of the country, I might add.
Somebody said he has 23 twitter followers. My high school freshman son opened a twitter account last month and had 15 in a day because of robot followers. Terzi is trying to drum up followers/page hits. Just like Blaudschun.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
This is kind of a weird tweet by Terzi. He is a media person putting his name behind a story, not some anonymous Internet persona. Wilner is the only other person who has come out definitively and taken a position on Louisville or UConn to the ACC. Terzi probably does have connections in the Big East. But when has he ever broken anything?

For the first time I am a little worried that Louisville is a real challenger to UConn for an ACC invitation.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
This is kind of a weird tweet by Terzi. He is a media person putting his name behind a story, not some anonymous Internet persona. Wilner is the only other person who has come out definitively and taken a position on Louisville or UConn to the ACC. Terzi probably does have connections in the Big East. But when has he ever broken anything?

For the first time I am a little worried that Louisville is a real challenger to UConn for an ACC invitation.
He is a self-employed media person as far as I can tell. Which is a polite way of not admitting he is unemployed. This state is thick with ESPN personnel and journalists, all of whom have actual contacts in the conferences and would probably like to break this story, yet no one has yet.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Read his tweets again. He's leaving himself just enough wiggle room to try to weasel out (ESPN friends hearing UL ahead, game official hearing done deal not confirmed by ESPN). He's stopped just short of definitive. Probably he's trying to get some out of state followers and/or rile up UConn fans for some reason.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Rule #1 of conference realignment;

Automatically dismiss anyone using the term "done deal" in their blog, post or tweet.

Reaction Score
BE game official = football officials

Basketball doesn't have conference officials.

Reaction Score
I don't have twitter. Are we talking about Al Terzi?

Reaction Score
Anything is possible. Risk is Clem, Miami, FSU, VTech really vocal about adding fball strength and somehow Louisville is perceived as helping.

Others schools may just not care enough if it means holding ACC together.

He is a self-employed media person as far as I can tell. Which is a polite way of not admitting he is unemployed. This state is thick with ESPN personnel and journalists, all of whom have actual contacts in the conferences and would probably like to break this story, yet no one has yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom