TBS/CBS Halftime / Postgame Show… | Page 4 | The Boneyard

TBS/CBS Halftime / Postgame Show…

Reaction Score
I was astounded at how low energy Barkley and the rest of the crew were last night…. Kind of a buzz kill…

After witnessing one of the greatest runs to close out a game in NCAA Tourney history, someone on that panel made this incredibly insightful observation of how “UConn won without the best player on the floor.” Like UConn was filled with subpar talent but found a way to win LOL. Then they just all appeared to be disappointed UConn won. I get you wanted a better game but really?

As the years of gone on, it is becoming apparent that this crew needs to:

1) Watch more college basketball during the regular season.
2) Get more connected on the significance of what they are reporting on - and capture the moment for their viewers.
3) Maybe give the entire panel 5 hour energy shots before they go on air.

I was looking for better takes on our game this morning - found this article https://bleacherreport.com/articles...2024-saturdays-elite-eight-winners-and-losers Enjoy!
And then watching the in-studio analysis for the women’s game is night and day. Hey, what do you know, actual basketball talk for 15 minutes!

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Love Chuck and Kenny on the NBA show, but they really don’t seem too interested in college ball.
i think it might have to do with the "what's in your wallet" sponsor folks who make him and the others look like buffoons in their ads. He's a humorous guy but he needs to do his homework before the show. He has built quite a legacy as an NBA and College player and he does have good insights on what he sees on the floor. Just needs to be more factual.

Reaction Score
And then watching the in-studio analysis for the women’s game is night and day. Hey, what do you know, actual basketball talk for 15 minutes!
LOL, I had the same exact thought. They were great!

Reaction Score
You should have seen Goodman on the field of 68.

That guy seemed like he was attending a funeral. Then it pained him to have to admit how good UConn was and that incredible 30-0 run.

Dauster and Fanta have been believers since day one.
if he cant stay off the phone during the show.....get off the air and let someone who wants to be there discuss what they saw.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom