Sue and Diana Show | The Boneyard

Sue and Diana Show

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
ESPNU, the same time as the game (930PM). No idea how much of the game itself they'll be showing there.
They will actually do the first game on ESPNU at 7PM as well.

Like a Manning Bros. deal on the MNF telecasts.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Sounds interesting!

Frankly I would think ESPNU would have one former player from each team playing the game...to hear
two different biases each game.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Sounds interesting!

Frankly I would think ESPNU would have one former player from each team playing the game...to hear
two different biases each game.
Yes. I remember in one of the in-season games SC vs UConn ( I think the game for the 100 win streak), ESPN had designed a "smack off" between Aja and Sue, The problem was that Sue was properly snarky but Aja was so nice (does not have a smack bone in her body), pretty one sided. Need the right antagonists.

I could see the UConn Stanford game with a Sue vs Chiney who I think can throw some verbal shots but not sure who would be Louisville/ SC

Kat

Reaction Score
ESPNU, the same time as the game (930PM). No idea how much of the game itself they'll be showing there.
Thanks. I can get ESPNU on my cable provider, Spectrum.

Reaction Score
They will actually do the first game on ESPNU at 7PM as well.

Like a Manning Bros. deal on the MNF telecasts.
Saw this on my guide without a proper description and wondered what it was. Sounds interesting. While I can hardly think of 2 veteran voices better suited the the "buddies on the coach commenting" vibe, I do challenge them to be upfront and address their inevitable biases rather than ignore the whole aspect or suggest otherwise.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Love these two but can they behave themselves for that long together
Seriously. Did you ever see their video chats, I think during the pandemic? They were both, ahem, enjoying adult beverages, and they had a great time talking about .... everything.

Reaction Score
Seriously. Did you ever see their video chats, I think during the pandemic? They were both, ahem, enjoying adult beverages, and they had a great time talking about .... everything.
I was just kidding - I totally have watched them and enjoyed them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom