Strong to UConn [merged thread] | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Strong to UConn [merged thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What I posted in the other thread:
Sorry, but I don’t like her timing. The focus tomorrow should be on the two teams and the players getting set to square off for the national championship. However, if she chooses UConn I might forgive her.

Sarah, all is forgiven. Welcome to UConn!

Reaction Score
The argument has been made that in order to be considered a GOAT, a player needs an NC on her resume. Paige is a case in point. Personally, I don't believe that Buckets needs an NC, but the addition of Sarah Strong to next year's lineup may go a long way to achieving that goal. I think that Paige DESERVES an NC for her unique greatness, her gritty contributions, her support of her teammates on and off the court. Enter Ms. Strong. We'll still be very young next season, and our newbies will have to state their case. Our guards are plentiful and good. If Ice can grow into consistency and one of the other bigs can provide backup, Strong may be the difference maker. Let's hope.

Reaction Score
What I posted in the other thread:
Sorry, but I don’t like her timing. The focus tomorrow should be on the two teams and the players getting set to square off for the national championship. However, if she chooses UConn I might forgive her.

Sarah, all is forgiven. Welcome to UConn!
I will gladly eat my words too! Yay! Welcome Sarah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom