Streaming the games... | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Streaming the games...

Reaction Score
Not sure but when I signed in with my provider I had to close the stream and then restart it or it kept asking me to sign in with provider over and over again. The stream crashes about every minute.

Reaction Score
Mine works on the desktop, but I get a “too many streams” error message when I try on the app. Tried deleting and reinstalling the app, cleared the cache, etc. as recommended. Nothing works.
But least I can watch it on the computer, even if I can’t cast to the big TV!

Reaction Score
Thank you, CTexpatinFL. Your link worked when nothing else did. I am very appreciative.

Reaction Score
Loaded the Fox Sports App on my iPad and smart TV with my Spectrum ID and Password and was able to stream the game live on both devices here in Western MA.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
My cable provider includes two Fox sports channels (FS1 and FS2). Can I expect the game to be on one of those, or is the app something different?
The game is not on FS1 or FS2. You must use the app unless you have access to SNY.

Reaction Score
got the 3 day free trail for sling blue then started and account and provided info then went to sport and the game is listed at 12:50 start no pregame info but I am happy to have gotten this far. It is amazing what we have to go thru to watch a game would luv to watch on my tv but will take it for today. Good luck all finding your channel
get a fire stick for your tv and you can watch all the apps.. game was great on my 32" tv (we sat close)

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
My problem was it kept asking for geographic area...
and then the button didn't work.

Seemingly no instructions to fix...no game

Reaction Score
Fox Sports App sucks. Have to figure something else out.

Reaction Score
Joined Hulu Live TV $60+ month No game tomorrow listed sent message to Hulu help
Hi - can you tell me if the game was available using HULU Live? If so how to upgrade my basic HULU (which i purchased via Xfinity) to add HULU Live?

Reaction Score
Hi - can you tell me if the game was available using HULU Live? If so how to upgrade my basic HULU (which i purchased via Xfinity) to add HULU Live?

If I may ask, you currently have basic HULU through Xfinity? Does this mean you have "cable TV from Comcast/Xfinity"? If this is true you don't need HULU Live TV unless you want to "cut the cord" from Comcast/Xfinity.

What @Siestakeyfan has is Hulu Live TV (one of many live TV services streamed to TV's, Tablets, Cell Phones and Computers) it replaces "cable TV". You do require a streaming device connected to your TV like a ROKU, Fire Stick, a Smart TV with Apps that can be downloaded and installed on TV or even watch on a computer.

It's through these Apps, whether from ROKU, Fire Stick, Smart TV Apps etc. you would download and install Fox Sports App. Assuming you are not in the SNY "quad-state" area (NY, NJ, CT and PA) to be able to watch the game you would login this Fox Sports App using your Cable provider's credentials (Comcast/Xfinity in your case if you have it...or if deciding to switch to one of these live streaming services (Hulu Live TV, YouTube TV, Sling TV, Fubo TV...and others) you would still need to download the Fox Sports App and use the credentials from the services you purchased to be able to view the game.

Sorry this is getting a bit lengthy, no one size fit's all, each and everyone's situation is a bit different. If you want to talk about this more, I can try and help you based on your current situation/setup you currently have and go from there.

If you want to continue, perhaps a private conversation between you and me would be better. Click on my Avatar and then click "Start conversation". I don't want to put anyone to sleep on this forum with lengthy replies.

In the mean time if you are new to live streaming services I have attached a link below on two of the better ones currently out there, Hulu Live TV and YouTube TV.

DISCLAIMER: I do not currently work or have worked with any of the above mentioned services...I'm just a retired guy with some time on my hands. :rolleyes:

Hulu Plus Live TV vs. YouTube TV: Which live TV streaming service should you choose?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
watched it on Fox Sports app, but the transmission was really tough to watch. the action was broken up, not smooth. anybody else have this problem? maybe the stream was not syncing correctly; if so, don't know how to correct that. I guess the problem might have been with the production there at Gampel.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom