Streaming the games... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Streaming the games...

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
We're fumbling around with this. It's not ESPN, it's Fox.
Most of us have downloaded the 2 FOX Sports apps on our iPads or phones.
Game is not listed on their Saturday schedule. Let's pick it up from there.
PS I count on the BY for helping me watch the games.
I too have both the Fox Sports apps on my phone, and also on my Roku and Firestick. The game is not listed on any of the 3 devices for tomorrow, only games that are televised on actual Fox stations.

Reaction Score
I too have both the Fox Sports apps on my phone, and also on my Roku and Firestick. The game is not listed on any of the 3 devices for tomorrow, only games that are televised on actual Fox stations.
Try Fox Now app.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
Found it! An app on my iPad called FOX NOW. downloaded it. went to link at the bottom that said Live TV. found schedule. scrolled to saturday and the time of the game AND IT WAS THERE!
Quoting Marv Albert, "YES"
( now I have 3 FOX apps on my iPad: Fox Sports, Fox Sports Go, and Fox Now. I guess I should start watching Fox News- Helppppppp......)
I am trying FoxNow seeing that I found it for the Firestick.

Reaction Score
The game will likely not show up in the app for you if you have SNY on your regular provider or are located in the SNY service area. It does not show on mine as I live in NY State an have SNY on Hulu - it is, however, on Hulu in my area so it will not be on my app. If you are just streaming without a service that has a regular FOX network channel you will not get it. if you have Fox and live in SNY area without SNY on your service a VPN or iptv may be your only options.

WOW I just tried the FOX Now app and even for me it shows the UConn game tomorrow!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! I get to watch it on my 65" 4K Flat Screen in lieu of my 20" 4K computer screen.:D:D:D
Damn, I'm just thrilled to have it on my iPad. Something else to work on.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Who on earth makes these decisions? I downloaded the two Fox Sports apps, and if it wasn’t for the BY folks, I never would have thought to try Fox Now.

It’s sports, ferchrissakes, why isn’t on a sports app?

Reaction Score
This weird, I live in WA and have all the Fox channels(but use Dish). I have downloaded Fox Sports, Fox Now, and FoxSportsGo on my ipad and on Roku - I cannot see the game listed anywhere.

Reaction Score
Who on earth makes these decisions? I downloaded the two Fox Sports apps, and if it wasn’t for the BY folks, I never would have thought to try Fox Now.

It’s sports, ferchrissakes, why isn’t on a sports app?
Agreed. I’m so grateful for the dialogue, I would have never found it. Thanks all!

Reaction Score
Joined Hulu Live TV $60+ month No game tomorrow listed sent message to Hulu help

On Siesta Key (sarasota) FL 1962

I hope you found the Fox Sports App to watch the game. This has nothing to do with HULU Live TV (except you do need it to supply credentials of provider for app) since you're in FL. Up in CT with HULU Live TV SNY is available.

Don't know if you're watching HULU Live TV on a ROKU or other streaming device. Within ROKU or other streaming device, search for FOX Sports App and install. Once installed you can login with your HULU Live TV credentials...usually you would have to go to computer to add a code and select your TV provider (HULU Live TV in your case)

Centerstream

Reaction Score
I hope you found the Fox Sports App to watch the game. This has nothing to do with HULU Live TV (except you do need it to supply credentials of provider for app) since you're in FL. Up in CT with HULU Live TV SNY is available.

Don't know if you're watching HULU Live TV on a ROKU or other streaming device. Within ROKU or other streaming device, search for FOX Sports App and install. Once installed you can login with your HULU Live TV credentials...usually you would have to go to computer to add a code and select your TV provider (HULU Live TV in your case)
Great information!

Reaction Score
Great information!

Great info. I have Roku and Sling Blue and I downloaded Fox Now, used my Sling blue credentials, and I see the game is listed for 1pm. Fox Now has multiple games listed on FS1 at the same time, so this is the winner app. Thanks all from the BY for the information!! I'll now subscribe to Sling Blue. PS I'm in Florida too, former Southington resident.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! I get to watch it on my 65" 4K Flat Screen in lieu of my 20" 4K computer screen.:D:D:D
I get to watch it on my Samsung 78" 4K, 3D Curved Screen (if we are going to compare the size of our equipment). :):eek::D

Reaction Score
So excited. In Pittsburgh downloaded fox Sports app to my fire stick, and signed on through my provider, Verizon. Game ON!!

Reaction Score
got the 3 day free trail for sling blue then started and account and provided info then went to sport and the game is listed at 12:50 start no pregame info but I am happy to have gotten this far. It is amazing what we have to go thru to watch a game would luv to watch on my tv but will take it for today. Good luck all finding your channel

Reaction Score
got the 3 day free trail for sling blue then started and account and provided info then went to sport and the game is listed at 12:50 start no pregame info but I am happy to have gotten this far. It is amazing what we have to go thru to watch a game would luv to watch on my tv but will take it for today. Good luck all finding your channel
SWFL resident for info

Reaction Score
I have FOX, FOX Sports, FS1 and FS2. Went to FOX, no UConn game listed. Does anyone have an answer? Like it better when you could go to Watch ESPN.

Reaction Score
I have FOX, FOX Sports, FS1 and FS2. Went to FOX, no UConn game listed. Does anyone have an answer? Like it better when you could go to Watch ESPN.

You have to use a Roku, or Amazon stream on your tv. Please read above info. or if using computer, have to set up fox now, that is where the game is.

on your pc, goto FOX Sports - Sports News, Scores, Schedules, & Videos | FOX Sports, log in using your credentials from your cable service (your email and password) and you'll see the game.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
IF you choose teh FoxNow App, according to a member of the Horde, you have to choose Sports to see the game.

Try Fox Now app.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
FoxSports UConn selection option has "Your Program is Starting Soon.

NOw has a Preview. Must be from SNY 12:56 PM
Back to Program Starts Soon. The above must have been a Test.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
The FoxSports Stream has Started and right on time. :)

Reaction Score
I signed in with my provider, but it keeps kicking me out. I can see where the games is, but when I click on it to start the game it kicks me out. Any answers?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom