Streaming Problems (merged) | The Boneyard

Streaming Problems (merged)

Reaction Score
Hello - I have read the Streaming thread and did not see a solution to my issue, so here I am. We, unfortunately, have Breezeline in SE CT and altho I have logged into FoxSports on both my FireStick and Laptop, I am either not allowed to watch anything on the Stick, or the games are not available for streaming on the Laptop. Is there any way that SNY is no longer allowing Fox to show UCW games and programming ?? I have had several of the cable provider "experts" attempt to assist me and still nothing. The season is slipping away and I am getting more and more frustrated. Any ideas ?? Thank you very much !!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Hello - I have read the Streaming thread and did not see a solution to my issue, so here I am. We, unfortunately, have Breezeline in SE CT and altho I have logged into FoxSports on both my FireStick and Laptop, I am either not allowed to watch anything on the Stick, or the games are not available for streaming on the Laptop. Is there any way that SNY is no longer allowing Fox to show UCW games and programming ?? I have had several of the cable provider "experts" attempt to assist me and still nothing. The season is slipping away and I am getting more and more frustrated. Any ideas ?? Thank you very much !!
Do you have access to FS1 in your cable package?

Reaction Score
Do you have access to FS1 in your cable package?
Yes we do, Fox, FS1 and FS2. I cannot watch any of these on the Stick, but can on the Laptop. It's like it is an entitlement problem on the stick, as nothing is available, and a Fox vs. SNY issue on the Laptop. Very strange. Thanks

Reaction Score
I get seemingly random results on FoxSports, sometimes unavailable. Yes I have legitimate credentials through subscriptions, and they mostly work.

VPN usually solves unavailable, but again in a random way that makes no sense to me. At least one time I had an unavailable, switched over to a VPN, switched from VPN back to normal and suddenly there was the game (it took 3-4 minutes of game time to get it going).

Frankly it has all become too much for me so I lately just use easy, predictable, repeatable, dependable methods that are perhaps not strictly up to the standards of virtue & righteousness we aspire to here.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Yes we do, Fox, FS1 and FS2. I cannot watch any of these on the Stick, but can on the Laptop. It's like it is an entitlement problem on the stick, as nothing is available, and a Fox vs. SNY issue on the Laptop. Very strange. Thanks
Have you gotten to the step where the app or website asks you for your cable/satellite login credentials?

No idea about accessing it on the web, but maybe you need to uninstall and reinstall the app on your fire stick. I haven't had to reinstall the app on my roku TV, but have had to reenter my credentials a couple of times.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I agree with @Redux , problems will randomly pop up. When going through our Roku to access FoxSports, I will occasionally get a “you aren’t authorized to view this channel” message. I end up watching the game on my iPad streaming directly from here FOX Sports Live - Watch Live Sports, Shows, and Events Online | FOX Sports

Reaction Score
Have you gotten to the step where the app or website asks you for your cable/satellite login credentials?

No idea about accessing it on the web, but maybe you need to uninstall and reinstall the app on your fire stick. I haven't had to reinstall the app on my roku TV, but have had to reenter my credentials a couple of times.
yes i have and have logged in repeatedly and even reinstalled the app on the firestick. i can see all of the foxsports programming, but all of it states that they are not included in my cable subscription, even those on Fox, FS1 and FS2, all of which we get. the cable company logo is displayed, so i am logged in correctly. and on this laptop, i can watch said channels, but the ucw games show as not being available for streaming. very frustrating. can't get the game anywhere, anyway. thanks. ps - big fan of john ya ya !!

Reaction Score
I agree with @Redux , problems will randomly pop up. When going through our Roku to access FoxSports, I will occasionally get a “you aren’t authorized to view this channel” message. I end up watching the game on my iPad streaming directly from here FOX Sports Live - Watch Live Sports, Shows, and Events Online | FOX Sports
thanks - i'll try that link and hope for the best, even tho i have tried this repeatedly before. this all worked last season, and even tho i did not change anything, it does not work this season. great.

Reaction Score
If you can watch Fox, FS1 and FS2 in your laptop you should be able to watch FOXsport.com/live in your laptop.

When you open FOXsprt.com/live it will ask your cable company and your ID at the first time. If they didn't ask then there is problem. May be go to Google setting deleting the FOXsport.com auto-filling, then start fresh again.

Stick is another problem. I know many people have the same problems as yours.

Reaction Score
If you can watch Fox, FS1 and FS2 in your laptop you should be able to watch FOXsport.com/live in your laptop.

When you open FOXsprt.com/live it will ask your cable company and your ID at the first time. If they didn't ask then there is problem. May be go to Google setting deleting the FOXsport.com auto-filling, then start fresh again.

Stick is another problem. I know many people have the same problems as yours.
that's what i thought, but when i clicked on the game, it had the dopey fox robot thing with the words: we're sorry this program is not available for streaming. logged in correctly, with cable company and email address on file, on both devices, and yet...

mudblood

Incorrigible optimist
Reaction Score
SNY uses blackouts for NY and CT. If you live in these states, you can’t stream the Huskies on Fox sports or the Mets on NBC sports - your “cable” (internet, satellite, whatever) subscription/provider must include SNY. Was one of the major reasons I switched providers a while ago when my previous provider (which shall remain nameless and shameless) dropped SNY (I am currently using YoutubeTV).

Reaction Score
Obviously, you can work around that with a VPN.
yeah, i was worried about it being a blackout situation, as i am in ct - i have given up ever seeing my mets play again. and they think that i had vpn, but they gave me some antibiotics and it has cleared up !?!? thanks

Reaction Score
I can’t stream the game right now. I’ve done Everything as normal. Is anyone else having this issue? I think it is a fox sports problem??

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I'm having the same problem. UConn game is not showing up on Foxsports live. Usually I wait until game time and by them the game is listed. Tonight's its not. I've cleared cookies.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Got the game on Fox Sports via Roku, no sound.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Got it now with sound on Fox Sports via Roku

Reaction Score

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members