Streaming Problems (merged) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Streaming Problems (merged)

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Got the game on Fox Sports via Roku, no sound.
I'm also watching using Roku, no problem with sound for me. Acutally good quality picture/sound.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I'm also watching using Roku, no problem with sound for me. Acutally good quality picture/sound.
I got the sound back quickly, thanks.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
yeah, i was worried about it being a blackout situation, as i am in ct - i have given up ever seeing my mets play again. and they think that i had vpn, but they gave me some antibiotics and it has cleared up !?!? thanks
I have heard that there is a homeopathic version of VPN that works well.

Reaction Score
This has happened a few times (though the first time this season). If you are streaming over foxsports.com and it doesn't show up under Watch by game time, go over to fox.com and click on Sports on the banner at the top.

Real ineptitude on Fox's part.

Reaction Score
Have FoxSports app on my Firestick
Last 4 SNY games no request for credentials
Just watched the games
Funny thing is, I never entered credentials or password

Reaction Score
hello again and thank you all for all of the advice. i decided to go straight to the source and ask sny, and here is how they responded:

Thank you for contacting SNY. In order to watch SNY’s UConn women’s basketball games inside SNY’s regional territory (including SE CT) you must have SNY on your TV Provider. A list of providers can be found at www.sny.tv/TVProviders. The Fox Sports app only carries games outside of SNY’s regional territory. Thank you.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
hello again and thank you all for all of the advice. i decided to go straight to the source and ask sny, and here is how they responded:

Thank you for contacting SNY. In order to watch SNY’s UConn women’s basketball games inside SNY’s regional territory (including SE CT) you must have SNY on your TV Provider. A list of providers can be found at www.sny.tv/TVProviders. The Fox Sports app only carries games outside of SNY’s regional territory. Thank you.
That makes sense. If you are getting your games on your laptop, would “casting” the game from your laptop to your TV solve the issue?

mudblood

Incorrigible optimist
Reaction Score
No. You can't stream them on your laptop either if you live in CT. See my previous posts below.
Either use VPN or change provider (I did the latter).
SNY uses blackouts for NY and CT. If you live in these states, you can’t stream the Huskies on Fox sports or the Mets on NBC sports - your “cable” (internet, satellite, whatever) subscription/provider must include SNY. Was one of the major reasons I switched providers a while ago when my previous provider (which shall remain nameless and shameless) dropped SNY (I am currently using YoutubeTV).

Obviously, you can work around that with a VPN.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom