Stewart, KML, JEFFERSON(!) Named USWBA All-Americans | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Stewart, KML, JEFFERSON(!) Named USWBA All-Americans

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I'm glad to see Samantha Logic get some recognition. She had an amazing senior season and I felt she should of been at least Co-Big 10 Player of the Year. Good for her.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
So last year, we had THREE players make this AA lost. But two of them were Stef and Bria, who moved on to the WNBA. So Kaleena and Moriah moved up to AA status. Is that what people mean when they talk about "reloading"? :)

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
I'm glad to see Samantha Logic get some recognition. She had an amazing senior season and I felt she should of been at least Co-Big 10 Player of the Year. Good for her.

Won't quarrel with that. She is a multi-talented player. If she plays in the WNBA, she will surprise. I'm not sure she is as quick as most WNBA point guards, but quickness isn't everything.

Reaction Score
Kelsey Mitchell is impressive, the only freshman on the team! How many freshmen have made it other than Breanna Stewart? This girl is going to break KML's 3-pointer record when she graduates.

If Mitchell is going to break KML 3-pt record, Ohio State won't be very good in the next 3 years since that would means they have no other scorers to rely on. She took a lot of shots this year out of necessity, it would seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom