Stanford vs. South Carolina Game Thread | Page 12 | The Boneyard

Stanford vs. South Carolina Game Thread

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
I would worry about Collier getting into foul trouble. It's not like it hasn't happened before. I don't think Butler can handle Wilson. Wilson looks in better condition than we are used to seeing. Maybe the poor shooting had something to do with the rims, the floor, the sightlines, a lot of things can affect shooting.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Pretty boring game to watch....the injury stinks, but I honestly don't think it would've made a huge difference. For what it's worth Samuelson's shot didn't look good on her first two shots either.

Wilson is a stud. She reminds me of a poor man's Candace Parker but with a better motor. Watching her go up against Williams in the post will be a heck of a battle. If Davis can find her magic, it could be a competitive game Sunday.

Reaction Score
I would worry about Collier getting into foul trouble. It's not like it hasn't happened before. I don't think Butler can handle Wilson. Wilson looks in better condition than we are used to seeing. Maybe the poor shooting had something to do with the rims, the floor, the sightlines, a lot of things can affect shooting.
Play Wilson loose. Let her get 30 if that's the way it goes to avoid foul trouble. Harris is a freshman guard and her, Davis, and Gray have been erratic this season. Don't think South Carolina has as many options on offense as we do.

Reaction Score
I was wondering, does Stanford go straight home tonight or tomorrow and does Karlie have to go home with the team?

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
I pray Karlie will be alright. When she went down, my mind went right to Lou last year in the final four. My heart dropped and the tears fell. Stanford couldn't get anything to really go through the net. South Carolina/A'Ja Wilson out rebounded Stanford.

Reaction Score
Watch a tape and you'll see her repeatedly lower her shoulder, go over the back, swing high elbows -- a flagrant foul, all with no calls and amazingly she gets her third foul when the game is almost over. Amazing and patheltic at the same time
You would swing your elbows too if you pulled down a rebound and 3 players are grabbing your arms and hitting you in the face please spare me you guys can never give credit when it's due she grabbed 19 tough rebounds and had to work for every one of them.

Reaction Score
You would swing your elbows too if you pulled down a rebound and 3 players are grabbing your arms and hitting you in the face please spare me you guys can never give credit when it's due she grabbed 19 tough rebounds and had to work for every one of them.
aren't you generalizing just a little?

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
SC can be all excited but if they don't play better than this Sunday they're gonna get "smoked".

Im not so sure...... Both games this season went down to the final minute... this time however.. the game is at a truly neutral site.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom