St. John's Post Game Thread | The Boneyard

St. John's Post Game Thread

temery

What?
Reaction Score
IMG_3937.jpeg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
  • Spencer and Castle were total DOGS today.
  • Castle got a horrible whistle in the first half. He went to the line a grand total of zero times the first half, which is wild with how much he was getting held and hit on drives.
  • This is like the worst possible matchup for Samson. Just not strong enough for Soriano. I think it’s pretty clear this will be a position that gets some attention in the portal ahead of next year.
  • Dominating the boards while missing Karaban and having Clingan plagued by foul trouble is a testament to the guards. Big hat tip to Newton there especially.
  • Diarra was just off today. He’s always been pretty mercurial, thankfully this year these days are few and far between.
  • Heck of a day at the stripe
  • I don’t think I’ve ever watched a broadcast team get the names of the players mixed up more than this crew today. I lost count after a while. Diarra/Castle and Luis/ledlum seemed to be the most common mix-ups. And neither pair really looks that similar.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
In a game where we had no Karaban, and Clingan had 4 points, 4 fouls, and 5 boards, the rest of the team stepped up. Espeically Castle, and Spencer, but nice game from Newton too. Great FT shooting and 3 point shooting. Oh, and we beat the spread of 10 or 11. Very well done!

Reaction Score
Great job by Castle, Spencer and Newton stepping up to help offset the loss of Karaban on both ends of the court. Everyone else pitched in defensively to do their part stopping St. John’s offensive game plan. Bodies and hands stayed active all game. Samson played very aggressively and Stewart was serviceable when he was in.

Love MSG games !

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Survive and advance.

Got the sweats when SJ was on the floor, Cling was checking in and Jimmy Jackson said he was checking in for Cam. But it was actually for SJ…
#doublebigs

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
Umm... numbers don't look right.. Was Spencer the high scorer today?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom