Someone remind me of Larrier's game | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Someone remind me of Larrier's game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Surprised nobody has mentioned this but he reminds me more of a taller Jeremy lamb to be honest. Seems to love that jumper and can use that lethal floater as well because of his length. He just needs to be consistent with it.

Reaction Score
I only despise it because this years team had virtually none
Saw him play a half a dozen times in person at VCU. He has big upside. He is athletic, can shoot the three. Yes he is painfully thin (at VCU haven't seen a pic lately). He had a tendency to float on the offensive end in Shaka's terrible offensive scheme.
Hate to make a comparison to our previous players...kind of Rudyesque but not as talented. He will be additive...looking forward to seeing how much he has improved being a year older, practicing with the team and a much better offense.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Saying that neither D-Ham or DeAndre are great athletes is kinda ridiculous.

Why? Neither of those guys play above the rim (jumping). Neither have a high end first step (quickness). Neither was blowing people up with power/strengh. In fact, both use(d) the fade away jump shot too much because of these issues.

Very good basketball players though. What about them says very athletic to you?

Reaction Score
The big difference between Sticks and Larrier is that Larrier has no fear. He is a very confident player.

I'd liken him most to Roscoe Smith but with better hops. Both have a nice looking jumper that doesn't like to go in the basket. Hopefully, he can fix that. With a reliable jumper Larrier will be awesome.

Reaction Score
very athletic does not mean a very good player.

Heck I know that but I'm pretty sure I see the potential for more than "very athletic" but that's just me. Not saying he will be more but the freshman year at VCU under his belt and then a year to get stronger and learn the system I expect he will contribute just now much depends on maturity.

Reaction Score
Whats very encouraging is that he has great shooting mechanics. And anyone who can go in between his legs and dunk in an actual game is a terrific athlete. That's very hard to do. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom