Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley | Page 64 | The Boneyard

Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
I really have no clue where Hurley is going. But does DB have a backup plan?

We better have two or three backup plans. Have you heard or seen anything reported locally in AZ about Sean Miller going to Pitt?

Reaction Score
It’s funny i looked earlier and there’s nothing out of Tucson talking about Sean Miller leaving.

UConnNick

Reaction Score
I won’t be productive at work tomorrow. Who am I kidding? I’m never productive at work.

When the GNP takes a bigger nosedive in March than it usually does due to the NCAAs, we UCONN fans will know why.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Arenado and Judge for $25 and $1 are some pretty damn good signings.

Had Judge for $7 before the start of last season, decided I didn't want to keep him at that price, got him unopposed as my last guy.

Had I gotten him in the reserve draft, he'd have been $5. Basically the perfect storm. And I only remind the other 10 owners about it twice a week, tops.

UConnNick

Reaction Score
It's looking like we may need help now from HuskyNationers further west, western Canadian provinces (B.C., Yukon), Alaska, Hawai'i, the South Pacific islands, and on across the International Date Line. Check in, if you please.

UConnNick

Reaction Score
FWIW, a reliable source told me Pitt is using a search firm, and there's been mutual interest reported in the local Tucson media between Miller and Pitt. Miller may still be raw about the suspension based on the ESPN report. I think both Miller and Arizona may be very agreeable to parting company.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
FWIW, a reliable source told me Pitt is using a search firm, and there's been mutual interest reported in the local Tucson media between Miller and Pitt. Miller may still be raw about the suspension based on the ESPN report. I think both Miller and Arizona may be very agreeable to parting company.

Seems weird as Miller has been in CA recruiting and has not been seen in Pittsburgh. But Matt Steinbrink of PantherLair is usually in the know and says Miller is 1a and in play - and a contract was being discussed on Sunday (by phone, presumably).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom