Some extra motivation for this team to see | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Some extra motivation for this team to see

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
The part where the talked about who is the worst player was really cool. They may be right (who knows) and that is really scary.

That's an any given day proposition; the corollary is that any of them could be our best on that given day.

This is what makes us so difficult. Six different players have had at least one game where he led the team in scoring (our current starting five and SJ). We have five players (current starting five) who average double digit scoring and each had had multiple twenty point games. There may have been some very good teams where any one of three players could have been the best player in a given game but we have five who happen to be at a level where any one can basically disappear offensively (be viewed statistically as the worst of our starters in one game) and still overwhelm a team with what the other four did on offense (and with what that one player did that often doesn't make it to the stat sheet).

An opponent cannot gameplan against us where the philosopy is "if we take away that guy, we can beat them" as there re too many others that would also need to be taken away.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
An opponent cannot gameplan against us where the philosopy is "if we take away that guy, we can beat them" as there re too many others that would also need to be taken away.
And we don't generate offense by putting guys in ISO and getting out of their way. We score through schemes and sets with counters to counters built in. Somebody could go lava hot and out score us (St. Johns took a stab at it) but it's gonna take some doing.

Reaction Score
I logged in to see their prediction. I expected that in the post game recap they would acknowledge their errors. Nope. Their dream now is for a Purdue - Illini Final. Last time I will waste my time listening to these punks. They have no more cred than the guy that picks through the trash looking for cans and bottle to feed himself. DO NOT FEED THESE TROLLS!

caw

Reaction Score
I logged in to see their prediction. I expected that in the post game recap they would acknowledge their errors. Nope. Their dream now is for a Purdue - Illini Final. Last time I will waste my time listening to these punks. They have no more cred than the guy that picks through the trash looking for cans and bottle to feed himself. DO NOT FEED THESE TROLLS!

Probably less trolls than Big10 homers.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom