Some extra motivation for this team to see | The Boneyard

Some extra motivation for this team to see

Reaction Score

Our toughness is being underestimated and so is Tristan Newton. If this doesn’t piss the team off I don’t know know what would let’s go.

Reaction Score
We haven’t been great in the close game they’re expecting. I guess we should be afraid.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
This guy is one of -listers from The Field of 68. He sucks.
I stopped watching their videos when they said something stupid like such n such team is the team to beat and it definitely wasn’t UConn. Was probably Kentucky or Auburn and we see how that turned out.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Good Lord. There are too many people with podcasts.

Reminds me that there was one guy who didn’t vote for Jeter for HOF. There’s always some dope trying to be controversial. They don’t have the best player? I didn’t see any Northwestern player on any All American teams you putz. Your mom is calling you for dinner. Beat it.

I’m drunk.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Good Lord. There are too many people with podcasts.

Reminds me that there was one guy who didn’t vote for Jeter for HOF. There’s always some dope trying to be controversial. They don’t have the best player? I didn’t see any Northwestern player on any All American teams you putz. Your mom is calling you for dinner. Beat it.

I’m drunk.
This.

I’m supposed to care about these idiots. Why again?

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Okay now that I’m sobered up I still feel the same way about podcasts, but early morning youth hockey now beckons and the mojo for tonight’s game got an early start:

IMG_7703.jpeg

Reaction Score
Clearly these guys haven’t watched UConn much this year. B10 shills. I hope they both make big bets on NU money line.

Reaction Score
I don’t think the opinions of some random guy on YouTube with 6 subscribers will be on the team’s radar, nor would it ever motivate them

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Okay now that I’m sobered up I still feel the same way about podcasts, but early morning youth hockey now beckons and the mojo for tonight’s game got an early start:

View attachment 98145
I'm with you, except for the sobered up part. On that level you need to do better. Sobriety is for weekdays.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom