SNY to televise UConn spring game | Page 2 | The Boneyard

SNY to televise UConn spring game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
We should sign up with the Mets and play a game at Citi Field. We are on SNY afterall and it would just make sense... except for wanting to be associated with the Mets.

How about we put 1 up at the Mets, Yanks and Sox stadiums. Lol how much would that all cost?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
From the "Press Release:"

"The Blue-White Spring Football Game is presented by DiGiorgi Roofing and Siding."

That will defray something for someone. And, there should be more.

And that is exactly what teams like the Nets and Devils do. They buy the radio time and sell the advertising themselves.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Playing a game at Citi Field isn't the worst idea I've heard here. No idea if you can squeeze a field into their footprint, but there might be a team that wouldn't want a home and home that might want to play a neutral site game in Queens.

I got the email for Syracuse and USC at the Meadowlands yesterday and depending on how it lines up with UConn's schedule I'd go to that.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I think they play the day we host NC State. I would say that is not lining up at all.

I'd say you are right then. The email had the date of the presale and the public sale, but didn't have the day of the game.

Reaction Score
We should sign up with the Mets and play a game at Citi Field. We are on SNY afterall and it would just make sense... except for wanting to be associated with the Mets.
Hey Hey watch it - we are having a good start so far for us Mets fans. LOL

Reaction Score
General Mike has inspired me as only a fellow army man could. Not to be outdone, and after a brief and futile attempt to change my account name, I have finally settled upon a new avatar. While Mike and I are both of the same rank, I think I roll with a deeper crew, one with much cooler uniforms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom