Snubbed and Abandoned | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Snubbed and Abandoned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Ran into her at Sal's Pizza in New Haven. She offered to take a picture with me and my 3 yr old son. My wife didn't object. My son took one look at her and wanted nothing to do with it. Needless to say I over ruled his objection. Still have the picture of the three of us, my kid with a terrified look, her smiling and me with a eating grin!
lol @ your kid having a terrified look. Maybe he saw some aura you didn't. :p

We'll find a home. We're relative new to the scene compared to the "big boys". Our market and school are too much to ignore. Keep in mind Yale used to own the college athletics scene in CT.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score

I think the kid saw two giant auras...

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score

We'll find a home. We're relative new to the scene compared to the "big boys". Our market and school are too much to ignore. Keep in mind Yale used to own the college athletics scene in CT.

The hostess of Sals, probably the owners wife, rudely put us in a booth. I sat down with my back to one other booth. Just before sitting down, I recognized the face of the gal in the booth behind me. When my wife and son were seated I asked my wife to pay attention and let me know if the gal was Busty.

I couldn't be certain who the gal at Sals was because I saw Busty only one other time. My wife and I went with 3 other couples to a Red Sox - Yankees game at Fenway and sat quite high up between first and the right field fence. So I brought binoculars. About the fifth inning we noticed all the Yankee players looking in the stands over their dugout. We thought it was a fight and since I had the only binoculars, everyone asked me to check what was happening. So I panned to the opposite side of the stadium and saw about 300-400 guys (ages 15 to guys with one step in a casket) following this gal. Obviously within milliseconds I saw she was wearing a halter top and heading back to her seat. The beach balls were bouncing tremendously within those very flimsy restraints as she progressed down the stairs to her seat.

When one is preoccupied one doesn't realize what comes out of the mouth and, as loud as cheering a home run, I shouted HOLY !!!! Immediately my wife grabs the binoculars out of my hands and looks. She echoed my statement and the person next to her grabbed them away from her. The problem was the strap was still around my neck. Everyone had a chance to check Busty out and I got the binoculars back. By that time she was in her seat. I relocated her because there was still a large crowd around her trying to get autographs. Before finally getting back to the game I decided to see if the face was an asset as well. I got a pretty decent look and I realized, she was cute, but she needed the other two assets to make a statement.

Anyways flash forward to Sals. Busty is very short, probably under five feet. So when we sat down, and I looked at her in the booth, her beach balls were located below the table top, not visible to my gaze. All I could see was her neck and face. But I remembered that face from five years earlier. That's saying something because I have horrible name and face recognition and, as I pointed out, the two assets I would have had no trouble remembering were hidden from view.

My wife confirmed her identity a little while later. But before that happened I overheard the conversations with her agent and didn't need the heads up. Meanwhile my three year old was playing with one of those cars that, after you rotate the wheels in reverse, you let the car go and it shoots forward until the gear unwinds. Well my kid let the toy go and it goes under my booth into Busty's booth.

Now my wife, who still hadn't got a fix on who the gal was, tells me to go get the car. I said no way. I didn't want to go there because I knew they wouldn't believe it was my kid who sent the car into their booth. So while my wife and I were preoccupied discussing the issue, Busty comes to our booth and brings the car. I wish I had a recording of my kid as his head slowly looks up and with each quarter inch his head raises his lower jaw moves a quarter inch until his mouth was as wide open as I've ever seen on the kid. Funny how young we can be and have the capacity to recognize things that are disproportionate.

Busty gives the kid the car back. Actually he wouldn't take it so she hands it to me. Hardest thing I ever had to do. My wife is staring at me from across the table, and I'm trying my best to do three things. Not let my mouth go agape like my kid, not to stare at the obvious, but get a look without being obvious, and most importantly to grab the car without touching the obvious, the last thing harder than those who haven't seen Busty up close can understand.

Busty leaves us and goes through the restaurant taking pictures with the chefs. Now I understand why the hostess was in a bad mood. Before she leaves she comes back to our booth and asks if my kid would like a picture with her.

As I said he didn't want one. But I was determined. I had a discussion with some people the day before about a guy who seemed to act like he was in a shell and needed to do something crazy once in his life. Two gals suggested we should all take him to see Busty at a strip club. We all laughed not knowing I would run into her the next day. I had to get the picture because I knew when I explained the encounter they would have thought I was making up a tall tail!!!:)

Reaction Score
Still remember "Bustee Heart" coming to a UConn game at Memorial to promote whatever Club she was dancing at that night in Hartford (I don't think the Blue had opened yet). It was parents weekend too.

She went to a Hartford Whalers game as well!! She was having all these dudes "motorboat" her over her shirt, fans went nuts!

Reaction Score
Speaking of being shafted, Houston has been on the SEC's radar for a long time. Don't know if they still are. A&M was also on the SEC's radar for a long time too. So far, one was taken in.

"When they win, the city really gets behind them," said an SEC administrator, directly referencing Houston's Southwest Conference membership from 1971 through its disbanding in '95. "They've always been caught in between the Texas and Texas A&M crowds, but if they were ever to get back to a top-level conference, where they really have a shot at competing for big championships, the potential there is through the roof."

There is more proof out there. So much for all this no-one-in-Houston-cares talk.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Thanks for the video. She was a lot younger and thinner when I saw her at Sal's. The jiggly parts are about the same. She didn't do any kung stuff at the restaurant, thank goodness.

Reaction Score
Forgot to mention, she did not impress me. Low standards.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Forgot to mention, she did not impress me. Low standards.

When I saw her at Sal's she was a younger version of this picture!
spain009.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc