Sidney Wilson's first visit: St. John's | Page 25 | The Boneyard

Sidney Wilson's first visit: St. John's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm not sure if it's a commitment changing decision but let's say you're a recruit who told a coach you were coming there but aren't announcing until tomorrrow. The coach then tells someone who tweets it. How would you react? I don't know if Oz is connected or not but many think he is. What is in it for Ollie that he has no problem with this guy shooting his mouth off

Every team has the types of guys. Particularly in high level basketball and football. It's all a part of marketing

Same kind of guys who talk to players when coaches aren't allowed to, help recruit on the side.. all of that

Reaction Score
All I can say judging by the people I trust is that even the best in the business are guessing. Wilson is keeping it close to the vest like Bamba and Knox. Respectable either way.

Reaction Score
The Crystal Ball has to be the dumbest thing invented in the recruiting media. Go ask Jerry Meyer how they all did with their predictions for DeAndre Ayton. Even up to the day before he announced.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
That sounds more like he's taking a guess than has inside info.

That's what I said he was doing. It's 50-59, he's guessing. The other tools are simply guessing the same way. Utterly pointless.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Who is the we?

If you have to ask, you are not the we.

You're just a casual fan. You are several steps below the dedicated fan, like Chief.

Of course, Chief is several steps below the exceptional fan designation reserved for fans who started message boards. We get a VIP card and window stickers, you know.

Reaction Score

I most definitely don't want to be in the we. I do want Chief to make a name for whatever group he thinks he's in, for hilarity's sake.

Reaction Score

You're just a casual fan. You are several steps below the dedicated fan, like Chief.

Of course, Chief is several steps below the exceptional fan designation reserved for fans who started message boards. We get a VIP card and window stickers, you know.

I have the pocket protector

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

That's nothing. AussieCuz got the ball and the hat.

Reaction Score
Not just from insiders. We have posters stupid enough that someone who could be in his basement with no contacts at all says "I spoke to someone" and if the someone is connected they assume that makes it true.

This thread makes me think our fanbase is too stupid to have a winning team.
Following this site has made me like UCONN basketball considerably less. It's embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom