Sidney Wilson's first visit: St. John's | Page 18 | The Boneyard

Sidney Wilson's first visit: St. John's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Parents pushing him to stay at home does not mean coaching staff screwing this up... KO And Chill can't change geography. Or family making decisions for this kid..

Also I wonder how much of a sudden desperate pu$$$$$h SJU is making or making with said family who are steering him....?????

I heard they are now going to call MSG "Madison Sydney Garden". Trying to confirm with Chief

Reaction Score
You've been shocked with every missed recruit we've had it seems. At this point the shock is when the staff actually gets someone they target.
Agreed, it's totally getting ridiculous, one bad year which mostly had to do with losing two of our best players to injuries and we lose 4 top 100 recruits and it looks almost impossible for us to sign one.

Really will be shocked when we do, considering what has gone on in the last 2 months.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Oz did say "Officially Ours". If he's wrong again...it just goes to show that KO is being told lies and being caught off-guard. Or he's just not telling Oz the truth. Who knows. Feeling less good about this than I was a few mins ago.

Ooooooor...recruiting is fluid. People have said it before, but 17 year olds change their minds on a dime. One second, they could bet their life on something, next they could do the opposite. Even more so when parents are involved. Kids go against parents....until the rubber hits the road. Then they often get in line. Just life.

Also, people don't account for Oz projecting his own emotions into these claims. I'm sure he does, as he posts like an excitable sort.

Reaction Score
You've been shocked with every missed recruit we've had it seems. At this point the shock is when the staff actually gets someone they target.
Who else have i been shocked with? This kid said he was 'UConn Bound'. Everyone who saw that is shocked at the turn of events

Reaction Score
More likely that the family is trying to create buzz and uncertainty around the decision to get a bigger audience and publicity, than that his mind is changing ever few hours. They wouldn't have scheduled the announcement unless they had made a decision.

Well, the best way to create buzz is to win a championship, which UConn does routinely.

Really? It's more likely that a kid's family is waging an active disinformation campaign? That sounds rational to you?

Reaction Score
Who else have i been shocked with? This kid said he was 'UConn Bound'. Everyone who saw that is shocked at the turn of events
I'm wondering if the SJU buzz is related to that. Just trying to make waves so it still seems like a surprise up until the announcement.

Reaction Score
I'm wondering if the SJU buzz is related to that. Just trying to make waves so it still seems like a surprise up until the announcement.
I hope so

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
Ooooooor...recruiting is fluid. People have said it before, but 17 year olds change their minds on a dime. One second, they could bet their life on something, next they could do the opposite. Even more so when parents are involved. Kids go against parents....until the rubber hits the road. Then they often get in line. Just life.

Also, people don't account for Oz projecting his own emotions into these claims. I'm sure he does, as he posts like an excitable sort.
I get that. My problem is don't say "Officially Ours". That is a 100% kind of statement. If it's 90% just say we're in GREAT shape or something.

Reaction Score
Jumping to a huge conclusion. Not sure how close CV and Sid are, but CV's latest tweet is very interesting.........don't know how to post it on here.

Reaction Score
I get that. My problem is don't say "Officially Ours". That is a 100% kind of statement. If it's 90% just say we're in GREAT shape or something.
Oz is no longer credible in my eyes. Anytime he posts now I cringe. He has a lot of rep to build back

Reaction Score
I'd be a tad more optimistic is we even had one Crystal Ball at this point, but we're getting swept.

Reaction Score
I have faith in OZ & Chief....

Are they still stating 100 percent Uconn?

Reaction Score
Okay, for your health can I recommend not putting 100% of your heart into recruiting news you get from anons and 18 year old kids social media accounts. Each post seems like you're physically in pain and as a health care professional I took an oath to protect people from potential health risks. I say this because I care..... just chill out man, you'll find out soon enough.
Im good. Thanks for your concern

Reaction Score
Dont believe thats true. It was almost 80% kentucky
Yes it was. But all of those predictions were made well prior to his announcement, not the day before.

The last CB that came out for him to UK was Feb. 8th, 2017

April 11th, 26th, 28th, 28th, and May 16th were all Texas.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I can't believe anyone is putting stock in crystal ball predictions that just showed up after his dad said he's announcing tomorrow. They want to boost their prediction stats, so they took a guess, and most probably just did what Meyer did. It's a 50-50 shot, since he's not taking a second visit to UT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom