Sidney Wilson's first visit: St. John's | Page 17 | The Boneyard

Sidney Wilson's first visit: St. John's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The kid himself literally said "UConn bound?"
YES. How'd you all miss this. He was hinting at committing to UConn all night. Even had a silly convo with killings. His preference is obvious

Reaction Score
No. Sid said it on is IG Live

I did not see that.

Oh well then, he said "UConn bound" and many people are now saying St. John's swung him around within the hour?

This is crazy.

Reaction Score
I did not see that.

Oh well then, he said "UConn bound" and many people are now saying St. John's swung him around within the hour?

This is crazy.
Doesnt make sense

Reaction Score
I did not see that.

This is crazy.
To clarify this was wed night

Reaction Score
YES. How'd you all miss this. He was hinting at committing to UConn all night. Even had a silly convo with killings. His preference is obvious

I'm just double checking, because that's crazy if he said those words and ends up changing his mind the next day.

Reaction Score
Annnndddd he got pissed at SJU fan for jumping to conclusions lol

Reaction Score
Theory: His family is the one leaking the St. Johns info. Being thats their preference. While sid and his dad told UConn he's going there, hence the UConn buzz. All this culminating in chaos

Reaction Score
IMO, he put out all the IG live stuff and made it seem like he was UConn bound. Now, he wants to create a little buzz and drama with his announcement so his team is putting out SJU stuff. In the end he ends up here. That's what I'm going with.......don't convince me otherwise.

Reaction Score
Theory: His family is the one leaking the St. Johns info. Being thats their preference. While sid and his dad told UConn he's going there, hence the UConn buzz. All this culminating in chaos

You beat me by seconds on this take.

Reaction Score
IMO, he put out all the IG live stuff and made it seem like he was UConn bound. Now, he wants to create a little buzz and drama with his announcement so his team is putting out SJU stuff. In the end he ends up here. That's what I'm going with..don't convince me otherwise.

Here's to hoping. If we lose another guy at the 11th hour this place will be a Trainwreck, and deservedly so.

Reaction Score
Sorry, just warming up the takes for tomorrow.
There are no hot takes here. You either get the recruit or you don't. If we get Wilson it's great news and he will be a major part of our team this upcoming season. If we lose Wilson with all that playing time available and to a much weaker program then it's another recruiting failure by our staff.

Reaction Score
There are no hot takes here. You either get the recruit or you don't. If we get Wilson it's great news and he will be a major part of our team this upcoming season. If we lose Wilson with all that playing time available and to a much weaker program then it's another recruiting failure by our staff.
Yeah if this happens again then it just further confirms something is rotten.

Reaction Score
It's really amazing in 1 bad year do to injuries the following happens....

We lose 4 top 100 recruits on either transfers or decommitments.

Now it almost impossible to lock in a top 100 recruit, it's getting silly.

Just my take, kid is going to St. John's, unreal.

Reaction Score
It's really amazing in 1 bad year do to injuries the following happens....

We lose 4 top 100 recruits on either transfers or decommitments.

Now it almost impossible to lock in a top 100 recruit, it's getting silly.

Just my take, kid is going to St. John's, unreal.
If/when this happens i'll be shocked. Recruiting is more fluid than i thought

Reaction Score
Parents pushing him to stay at home does not mean coaching staff screwing this up... KO And Chill can't change geography. Or family making decisions for this kid..

Also I wonder how much of a sudden desperate pu$$$$$h SJU is making or making with said family who are steering him....?????

pj

Reaction Score
More likely that the family is trying to create buzz and uncertainty around the decision to get a bigger audience and publicity, than that his mind is changing ever few hours. They wouldn't have scheduled the announcement unless they had made a decision.

Well, the best way to create buzz is to win a championship, which UConn does routinely.

Reaction Score
Parents pushing him to stay at home does not mean coaching staff screwing this up... KO And Chill can't change geography. Or family making decisions for this kid..

Also I wonder how much of a sudden desperate pu$$$$$h SJU is making..
Give me a break with the excuses, you make excuses when you can't get the job done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom