Sid suspended | Page 13 | The Boneyard

Sid suspended

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Calamari would like to challenge WORST COACH honors.....

Actually tho, I respect Cal for one thing, he doesn't shy away or hide from it under some veneer of goodness.

He flat out says his main goal is to put guys into the league. He says he's an NBA factory, and that's what he is. He claimed 'Best day in UK history' when he got 5 guys drafted in Round 1 in 2010. Just look at these quotes:

"Right now, it feels like we won a national title,'' said Calipari, who was in New York to be with the three Wildcats who were in the draft's Green Room -- Wall, Cousins and Patterson.
"That's how I feel. I have a tingle in my body, more so than when we went to the Final Fours [at UMass and Memphis].''
"I was sitting with some friends and we said, 'Who will it be next year?' If it all comes together, it could happen again," Calipari said. "We had five first-round picks, including a No. 1. Our next challenge is to go for six and a No. 1 pick [in the future].''

So if you're gonna be scummy, just own it.

K is the exact opposite. He thinks he's a paragon of virtue while slumming it in the same mud as Cal. And he's a whiny bitch most all of the time.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Actually tho, I respect Cal for one thing, he doesn't shy away or hide from it under some veneer of goodness.

He flat out says his main goal is to put guys into the league. He says he's an NBA factory, and that's what he is. He claimed 'Best day in UK history' when he got 5 guys drafted in Round 1 in 2010. Just look at these quotes:

"Right now, it feels like we won a national title,'' said Calipari, who was in New York to be with the three Wildcats who were in the draft's Green Room -- Wall, Cousins and Patterson.
"That's how I feel. I have a tingle in my body, more so than when we went to the Final Fours [at UMass and Memphis].''
"I was sitting with some friends and we said, 'Who will it be next year?' If it all comes together, it could happen again," Calipari said. "We had five first-round picks, including a No. 1. Our next challenge is to go for six and a No. 1 pick [in the future].''

So if you're gonna be scummy, just own it.

K is the exact opposite. He thinks he's a paragon of virtue while slumming it in the same mud as Cal. And he's a whiny bitch most all of the time.
Where did you see that Calipari went to the final four with UMass? It's not in any record book. ;)

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
Rumor had it we don’t want to play in any post season tournaments... heard Dan is encouraging us not to try and win the AAC tourney to avoid the NCAA. Per the athletic trainers sisters boyfriends roommate.
They were talking about it at 31 Flavors. I guess it’s pretty serious.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom