Shea & Vandy beat #15 Florida | The Boneyard

Shea & Vandy beat #15 Florida

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Caught the last few minutes.
Great to see success for Shea and company.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
On their Senior Night. :)

Great commentary by Eric Friede and Tamika Catchings

Eric Friede complementary on the pressure defense

Tamika says, "Did you ever see Shea Ralph Play"

Eric says Sure

Tamika goes. Then you understand how this team mirrors Shea her play. She was relentless

Reaction Score
Not just this game. I just love the Eric / Tamika pairing. Tamika does not say alot of fluff. When she talks, always some good idea behind it and Eric is always a professional
I miss Eric Frede on SNY UConn broadcasts. He was a fantastic PBP announcer & had great chemistry with Meghan Culmo.

While respecting Tamika Catchings immensely as a player & person, I am not a fan of her as a broadcaster.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
On their Senior Night. :)

Great commentary by Eric Friede and Tamika Catchings

Eric Friede complementary on the pressure defense

Tamika says, "Did you ever see Shea Ralph Play"

Eric says Sure

Tamika goes. Then you understand how this team mirrors Shea her play. She was relentless
I remember reading years ago when Ralph was an assistant on Pitt she participated in a drill where she played 1 vs. 5 defense against Pitt players and they couldn't score against her. She was always the ultimate fighter on the court.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Ralph is doing a heck of a job. If she can land 1-2 kids from the transfer portal, I could see Vandy as an NCAA tournament team next year. They have the chemistry and framework to get there, they just need a couple more kids who can put the ball in the hoop.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Vanderbilt is a storied program with the coaching records of Jim Foster and Melanie Bascom. The last 5 seasons have been bad. Shea is doing a magnificent coaching job.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Shea at 4 min mark - sorry for my appearance, I got an impromptu water bath, my first ...

She is so inspirational. Such heartfelt love for her team and her seniors who bought in to her as a coach. Amazing. Hard to imagine any potential recruit (especially local / regional kids) not taking a Vandy opportunity seriously.

Reaction Score
Big thumbs up! Looking forward to a series with Vandy. The Geno Shea reunion would be worth the price of admission.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Highlights

That Freshman Post Sasha Washington looks really good. Nice moves.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom