Shea & Vandy beat #15 Florida | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Shea & Vandy beat #15 Florida

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
I remember reading years ago when Ralph was an assistant on Pitt she participated in a drill where she played 1 vs. 5 defense against Pitt players and they couldn't score against her. She was always the ultimate fighter on the court.
I saw her play her first UConn exhibition game. Jen Rizzoti had just graduated. After watching her play I remember thinking UConn might not miss Jen as much as I thought. Relentless is the right word, but highly skilled. Shea is my all time favorite player (several close 2nds) and a shame her knees failed her, denying a pro career.

Reaction Score
When I first heard that Ashlynn Shade was considering Vandy, I secretly hoped she would go there and become a key piece to the program's resurgence. After all, I'm all about spreading the wealth, right? Buuuttttt after seeing more and more videos and interviews with Ashlynn, I'm (not so secretly) EXCITED that she's coming here instead lol ;) That being said, I'm positive coach Shea will continue to build on the success of this year!!! Congrats to their whole team! Great win and nice season so far!

"In a world where you can be anything...be KIND"

Reaction Score
Shea can't finish at .500, but she is close. Better than most expected. A couple of close ones didn't go Vandy's way. They had AZ on the ropes but couldn't finish them off and had a chance to beat Alabama in regulation, but lost in OT. They're recruiting will step up with this years performance. Give her 2-3 years, then Geno can bring the show to Nashville.

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
While respecting Tamika Catchings immensely as a player & person, I am not a fan of her as a broadcaster.
Tamika is one of my favorite color analysts. She doesn't ramble like some...but speaks when she feels something noteworthy has happened that's worth comment.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom