Shane Nastahowski -Temple Owl | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Shane Nastahowski -Temple Owl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
And now two words about Milford Academics -- Kenny Tinney.
Tinney's situation had nothing to do with Milford Academy. He qualified, went to Michigan State, and was dismissed for reasons other then academics.

Reaction Score
Tinney's situation had nothing to do with Milford Academy. He qualified, went to Michigan State, and was dismissed for reasons other then academics.

Tinney went to Milford after he failed to qualify.

Reaction Score
Tinney went to Milford after he failed to qualify.
I think I missed your original point. I thought you were saying Tinney went to Milford and failed to qualify. I was confused by the "Milford Academics" part of your statement. Tinney dropped out of high school prior to graduation, because he didn't have the core courses necessary to earn his diploma. He enrolled at Milford Academy. Spending one year finishing high school, and a second getting a qualifying score. My bad. I should have said he qualified "from Milford". I knew he didn't qualify out of high school, because he never graduated.

Reaction Score
I think I missed your original point. I thought you were saying Tinney went to Milford and failed to qualify. I was confused by the "Milford Academics" part of your statement. Tinney dropped out of high school prior to graduation, because he didn't have the core courses necessary to earn his diploma. He enrolled at Milford Academy. Spending one year finishing high school, and a second getting a qualifying score. My bad. I should have said he qualified "from Milford". I knew he didn't qualify out of high school, because he never graduated.
That was a pretty common occurrence at Milford in the 90's. A bunch of NYC hoops players would come to "repeat their senior years after dropping out of their HS's", thus being allowed to improve their GPA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom