Shabazz and Kemba Reunited | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Shabazz and Kemba Reunited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Im super pissed. I understand Bazz will play more with the Heat than the hornets, but it wont be enjoyable watching him. I hardly even follow rayray since hes been with the heat, and I loved him with the celtics. This is what it will be like watching bazz on the heat.

Bazz will make a nice shot followed by Dwade playing dirty and Lebron flopping and crying to the refs for the next 10 mins. Oh there goes Bazz with a 3....followed by another 7 minutes of lebron chucking and dwade complaining to the refs.

Sorry but its just not enjoyable, I already hate the heat so if bazz is about to shoot the ball in crunch time I will naturally hope the him to miss.

Id rather have Bazz on ANY other team than the Heat.

THE HEAT

You need a crying towel. Perhaps a pacifier as well.

Reaction Score
BrG9r0wIIAAB50F.jpg
Damn already spelling his name wrong.

Reaction Score
Im super pissed. I understand Bazz will play more with the Heat than the hornets, but it wont be enjoyable watching him. I hardly even follow rayray since hes been with the heat, and I loved him with the celtics. This is what it will be like watching bazz on the heat.

Bazz will make a nice shot followed by Dwade playing dirty and Lebron flopping and crying to the refs for the next 10 mins. Oh there goes Bazz with a 3....followed by another 7 minutes of lebron chucking and dwade complaining to the refs.

Sorry but its just not enjoyable, I already hate the heat so if bazz is about to shoot the ball in crunch time I will naturally hope the him to miss.

THE HEAT
Not everything is about you ya know. I dont like the Heat but im a Uconn fan first and I wanted to see Shabazz land in a good spot.

Last edited:

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score

THE HEAT

Right there with you man. Right there with you.

Reaction Score
Im not wishing ill will on shabazz, like I said in my first post, its good he ended up in the best situation for him. I just dont enjoy watching the heat play as a team. I will be rooting for bazz as an individual player, but I won't be rooting for lbj dwade and the rest of the team to win. It's just a conflict of interest.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Love Bazz, and if LeBron comes back, that is a tailor made situation for him. He'll be able to shut up all those doubters right quick. That's what I hate about Kemba on Charlotte. A lot of people think he sucks.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Where do you hear that? Folks here love the kid.

More general around the league. Commentators, analysts etc. Maybe 'sucks' was too strong a word.

Reaction Score
More general around the league. Commentators, analysts etc. Maybe 'sucks' was too strong a word.
Way too strong. On the court, MJ was spectacular, in business spectacularly awful, and its even hurt Kemba's rep a little bit. That said, I don't think you'd find too many, if any, NBA points interested in playing him 1 on 1.

Reaction Score
Im not wishing ill will on shabazz, like I said in my first post, its good he ended up in the best situation for him. I just dont enjoy watching the heat play as a team. I will be rooting for bazz as an individual player, but I won't be rooting for lbj dwade and the rest of the team to win. It's just a conflict of interest.
So you're basically hoping he puts up huge numbers in a losing effort every night

Reaction Score

Uhhh...your first post sure sounded like ill will to me. Not enjoying watching him and hoping he misses his shot would certainly be called "ill will" to just about everyone else. While we don't need to root for the Heat necessarily, if we're true UConn fans, we should, and will, be rooting for Bazz and Ray!

Reaction Score
Here is how the Heat benefit. Having a guy that wants the ball in his hands in the clutch no matter who is on the floor will benefit the Heat. His onions will elevate everyone's game. I didn't like the Heat either. But now I do at least a little more.

(And I have to root for Jabari Parker as I'm a Bucks fan-that hurts more)

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Hey, I'm willing to forgive LeBron for the one spectacularly stupid thing he did in his career. All-in-all James is hard to find fault with. Time to let it go and root for 2 of my favorite Huskies. I know the Knicks aren't going anywhere. As far as Celtics fans...well, I think my opinion of Boston fans is pretty well established.
Oh, but thanks for making Nuno look like Cy Young last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom