Shabazz and Kemba Reunited | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Shabazz and Kemba Reunited

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
He would have been better off in Charlotte. I'm reading Toronto and the Heat in talks for a S&T for Kyle Lowry.

Reaction Score
Between them not having to both be on the floor at the same time and there only being like 3 truly dangerous 2 guards they could have easily played both of them big minutes. Now he's either Brons scapegoat or stuck on a husk of a team in the event Bron goes elsewhere.

thats a very short term way of looking at it. In the end them playing together would result in their being a winner and loser. i want them both to be winners.

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
Basically everyone knew going in that Miami was after Napier and would go to great lengths to get him. Why act all shocked and offended he wound up there?

Reaction Score
thats a very short term way of looking at it. In the end them playing together would result in their being a winner and loser. i want them both to be winners.
Yeah maybe they want SheBrazz to be the nucleus around which they built the future if/when Wade and Bosh can't hang anymore

Reaction Score

I reject that as a premise, having their combined leadership/balls/competitiveness would only be a good thing. Worst case scenario is that one of them gets traded down the line at a much higher value. Best case is they succeed together right in the heart of ACC country.

Reaction Score
Lol are you kidding me? Some people on here are insane.

OF COURSE Miami is a much better place for Shabazz than Charlotte. Come on now... we've been over this. The sentiment of Bazz and Kemba playing together is great and all... but do you want another UConn player in NBA Purgatory? Please.

The best player on Earth just HAND PICKED our Shabazz Napier and put him on his squad. I don't care if the Heat trade for Kyle Lowry - that's great, because they need more pieces. Shabazz will come in and hit shots when needed, make the right passes, and provide competitive energy - much like Patty Mills did this year for the Spurs. He's going to take the blame like Chalmers? Really? You have that little faith in our All American 2-time National Champion SAVIOR? GET OUT.

Finally, Shabazz is going to be surrounded by some of the best players in the world. It's true: to be the best you have to surround yourself with the best. Bazz is about to be playing with LeBron James, Dwayne Wade, Chris Bosh, and of course, our own RAY. I believe that the Heat are going to try and make up for that finals performance. They saw what the Spurs did last off season. Dwayne Wade will opt out as will Bosh. They will take pay cuts. They will add some valuable pieces along with Bazz and the likely Lowry.

I am so excited for Bazz to be heading to Miami. My only question now is: WHERE CAN I GET A BAZZ HEAT JERSEY????????

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Really? We're 30+ posts in to this thread and I'm the one who has to figure out the proper video?!

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
bucher_normal.jpg
Ric Bucher @RicBucher · 47m
Source: Toronto looking to S&T Kyle Lowry to Miami for cash and future picks. Part II: Bosh opts out, returns to Toronto.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
If this is true Shabazz won't be starting like so many here think.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Anyone have a link to the footage of Shabazz's name being called and him going up to Adam Silver? Missed it and would love to see it.

Reaction Score
JaYnYcE said:
If this is true Shabazz won't be starting like so many here think.

Even if that happens, then we root for Bazz to play well and take Lowry'a minutes without feeling conflicted about it. With neither Kemba or Bazz able to be an NBA two guard for more than a few minutes here and there, it'd be a Zero-sum situation.

Reaction Score
Im super pissed. I understand Bazz will play more with the Heat than the hornets, but it wont be enjoyable watching him. I hardly even follow rayray since hes been with the heat, and I loved him with the celtics. This is what it will be like watching bazz on the heat.

Bazz will make a nice shot followed by Dwade playing dirty and Lebron flopping and crying to the refs for the next 10 mins. Oh there goes Bazz with a 3....followed by another 7 minutes of lebron chucking and dwade complaining to the refs.

Sorry but its just not enjoyable, I already hate the heat so if bazz is about to shoot the ball in crunch time I will naturally hope the him to miss.

Id rather have Bazz on ANY other team than the Heat.

duck THE HEAT

Reaction Score
Im super pissed. I understand Bazz will play more with the Heat than the hornets, but it wont be enjoyable watching him. I hardly even follow rayray since hes been with the heat, and I loved him with the celtics. This is what it will be like watching bazz on the heat.

Bazz will make a nice shot followed by Dwade playing dirty and Lebron flopping and crying to the refs for the next 10 mins. Oh there goes Bazz with a 3....followed by another 7 minutes of lebron chucking and dwade complaining to the refs.

Sorry but its just not enjoyable, I already hate the heat so if bazz is about to shoot the ball in crunch time I will naturally hope the him to miss.

Id rather have Bazz on ANY other team than the Heat.

THE HEAT

Seriously… who cares how much you hate the Heat… Bazz is going to get to play along side a top 5 all time talent..(assuming he stays in Miami). That automatically makes him a better player.. Would you rather him come in and struggle on some crap team like the Bucks… NO! He's going to get to play with Bron and Dwade… Ray Ray… are you kidding me. Couldn't have asked for a better place to land. Why do you think Rondo ended up being so good…. Yes he was talented.. but he landed in the right spot. Bazz is in the exact same position. Plenty of PT to go around on an All star team. Dream destination.. straight up.

Reaction Score
CTPride said:
Im super pissed. I understand Bazz will play more with the Heat than the hornets, but it wont be enjoyable watching him. I hardly even follow rayray since hes been with the heat, and I loved him with the celtics. This is what it will be like watching bazz on the heat. Bazz will make a nice shot followed by Dwade playing dirty and Lebron flopping and crying to the refs for the next 10 mins. Oh there goes Bazz with a 3....followed by another 7 minutes of lebron chucking and dwade complaining to the refs. Sorry but its just not enjoyable, I already hate the heat so if bazz is about to shoot the ball in crunch time I will naturally hope the him to miss. Id rather have Bazz on ANY other team than the Heat. duck THE HEAT

Oh my god, wipe your p u s s

Reaction Score
i don't give a damn how anyone feels about the heat because their celtics fans, I'm sick of that BS. they both battled wonderfully against each other for years, hell they even beat em twice and won the title once. sour celtics fans can show themselves to the door this is the BEST situation napier could land in. he's learning from the best in the world since Kobe and before LBJ's career is over, he might and probably will be better than kobe. he's going to a championship team that lacks a PG and if they get Lowrie then great, Bazz will STILL get sufficient minutes all year, and who knows...Lowries not THAT good. Napier will be on a team that will teach him the ropes about being a pro and a championship pro immediately, like Kemba did when Bazz was a freshman. this is good news, and if you're a bitter celtics fan wishing doom upon Bazz because he's on an NBA team you "hate" then don't buy season tix to the next uconn season. we want our boys to succeed. not fail. bazz will succeed on this team. its going to be a fun fun season to watch and i can't wait till the C's or the nets or knicks play the heat locally because ill be there with a red Heat jersey with the words Napier across the back. cause i could careless about the NBA, i only care about our guys. GO HEAT. GO RAY. GO LBJ. GO BAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom