SG Mustapha Heron (Auburn Commit) | Page 5 | The Boneyard

SG Mustapha Heron (Auburn Commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Got to see him tonight.. Had 30 or 35 , I lost count and didn't play much in the 4 th. Reminded me a lot of Beverly. Sacred heart has some good talent and naugy doesn't so it wasn't much of a game but it was obvious he has good talent. Hit a bunch of 3's and got to the rim pretty good.

He had 46. Not sure where or how he reminds you of Beverly.

Reaction Score
Rdm203 said:
Again, but sure of your point or the comparison

It was a joke that whiffed a bit. He had more than 46 points over his entire junior and senior seasons at UConn (50 something as a junior, 60 something as a senior). I just didn't word it well.

Reaction Score
I thought the rumor all along was that he was going to decommit for Kentucky. Am I making that up?

Reaction Score
I thought the rumor all along was that he was going to decommit for Kentucky. Am I making that up?
That was because the coach who recruited him to Pitt went to UK, and now that coach works at St. John's.

Reaction Score
That was because the coach who recruited him to Pitt went to UK, and now that coach works at St. John's.
Makes sense. Mullin and co. gathering quite the roster in no time.

Reaction Score
The word for a while has been that he'll end up wherever Slice Rohrssen is.

Reaction Score
http://www.gametimect.com/boys-basketball-2014-15-new-haven-register-state-player-year-mustapha-heron-sacred-heart/ …

This article was written on 4/4/15

“I definitely will be back at Sacred Heart and we will definitely three-peat,” Heron said. “As far as college goes, I don’t know what the future holds over the next couple of months. I will have to take it one step at a time.”

"According to various Internet reports, Bryan (Mustapha's father) and current Kentucky assistant Barry Rohrssen are close friends."

Slice was still at UK when this article was written so it seems like where ever Slice was going to be is where this kid was going to end up too

Reaction Score
It's a bummer when a CT. kid doesn't have any interest in UConn but that's the case here, he's going to St. John's.

Reaction Score
It's a bummer when a CT. kid doesn't have any interest in UConn but that's the case here, he's going to St. John's.
yeah I agree, especially probably the best connecticut hs player in a very very long time (probably ever) non nepsac. Really don't get how he has zero interest in uconn, to each his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom