SF Justin Jackson (picks Maryland) | Page 8 | The Boneyard

SF Justin Jackson (picks Maryland)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
I've heard the Jackson visit went well. Did not hear the same about Thompson. Pretty vague, though. I'm trying not to get ahead of myself.
I've got several grains of salt over here!

Seriously though, I appreciate anyone who passing on recruiting info. It makes the workday go by at something close to an acceptable pace.

EDIT: Re: Thompson, he had a mechanical post game, narrow shoulders and what looked like only ok athleticism. I wasn't disappointed when he cut us from his list. I will be disappointed if Jackson does the same.

Reaction Score
Someone mentioned the Canadian accent. I don't hear it at all. But I do hear some slight Jamaican inflection. I wonder if he has that background. Kentan Facey might be an interesting person in all this.

It appears so. He's from Toronto which has a large Jamaican population (Denham Brown was also from Toronto). Sounds like he has that same canadian/jamaican accent.

Yeah good calls. I definitely hear that now.

For the record, he talks here (102):

Reaction Score
not sure if there's any positive overlap but LG Gill committed to Maryland.

meant to type *position* overlap here, but yea both guys seem like 3/4 types but Jackson obviously more talented.

Reaction Score

This is a link to a DraftExpress interview with Jackson. Very noticeable accent.

Reaction Score
Justin Jackson would start for us, already built like a grown arse man and has a ridiculous wingspan and set of mitts. Ollie needs to close the deal here.

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23
Reaction Score
Future pro. Would be a huge get and solidify our starting lineup if Brimah comes back. We'd start Jalen, Rodney, Terry, Justin, and Amida with Alterique, Christian, Vance, Juwan, Kentan, and Mamadou off the bench. That is a deep team with a lot of options and different ways to hurt you.

Reaction Score
He is Joking!
Sorry didn't realize, some of the comments over the last year against Ollie especially during the season was mind boggling.

Wasn't sure if this was another, I apologize.

Reaction Score
Future pro. Would be a huge get and solidify our starting lineup if Brimah comes back. We'd start Jalen, Rodney, Terry, Justin, and Amida with Alterique, Christian, Vance, Juwan, Kentan, and Mamadou off the bench. That is a deep team with a lot of options and different ways to hurt you.

Can we please stop with the lineup predictions.

Reaction Score
Hearing a lot of Maryland talk with sneaker power driving it.as always could be talk

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Hearing a lot of Maryland talk with sneaker power driving it.as always could be talk
Comes from an UnderArmour AAU program, so... yeah. Makes sense they'd try to steer him to College Park.

Reaction Score
If he comes from an Under Armour team wouldn't that virtually eliminate Oregon? Guess it's a good sign for us that he is going to visit a nike school right?

Reaction Score
Under Armor is moving a large operation of theirs to Oregon - - so, no

Reaction Score

Where's the love button? What. A. Squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom