Seton Hall Post Game Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Seton Hall Post Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Could not get any sets running tonight. This team will struggle with physicality. I still like us ooc in March like last year

Reaction Score
I think it was just one of those games where the wheels fell off. If Clingan comes back healthy - I think team is fine.
I do like Shaheen Holloway. Good coach who has his team well prepared

Reaction Score
Get ready for all the trolls to come in after the loss. It's what they do.

That being said... it's clear we've had a problem with this type of team for a long time. It's our achilles heal. It's no coincidence that Richmond goes off on us every year like clockwork. We don't need to play a zone to defend (though many coaches would), but we do need to step off non-shooters and guard the PnR differently. Minimize switches on the smaller guards, for example. We get overly concerned with 3s at times instead of responding to the opponent in front of us.

Most importantly: let's hope Clingan is healthy.

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
Very lethargic performance, with curious offense and defense. Where was all the off-ball action we saw in the run-up to this game? How did we continue to get beat on drible drive and not adjust?

We will have a lot of work to do getting ready for St. John’s and Soriano if Clingan can’t go.

Reaction Score
I'm also sick of the "they wanted it more!" or "they had more toughness!" crap.

Every player on the floor was tough. Every player on the floor wanted to win. We just didn't play the right way TO win. That was a failure of preparation by the staff and players alike.

Onto the next one. The Big East isn't supposed to be easy.

Reaction Score
Turning point was the great Castle block on Davis, Hall gets the 50/50 ball, basket and 2nd on Clingan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom