Seton Hall Post Game Thread | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Seton Hall Post Game Thread

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
I am fully in the camp that Tristen Newton is done. He should be playing 5-10 minutes. He does nothing.

Reaction Score
I just got over a long albeit sort of mild COVID deal but I am seriously thinking of opening up a Christmas present…..a single malt Scotch. And forget using a glass the alcohol should kill any virus. Just joking about no glass my wife is watching me from heaven so can,y get away with that.

Reaction Score
I’m communicating in gifs and memes for the rest of the season, I’m sick of typing the same words over and over.
You are not alone
Obviously Hurley doesn’t read these texts
As most say things that will help

Reaction Score
Badly constructed team, with no Alphas anywhere.
Dre is becoming a liability. We badly need leadership. Speechless.

Reaction Score
delusional. he's responsible for everything that happens with the program. He is the head coach. it's quite literally his responsibility.
So why do fans credit Kimani with the Villanova win? It’s comical

Reaction Score
I’m communicating in gifs and memes for the rest of the season, I’m sick of typing the same words over and over.
movie theater popcorn GIF

Reaction Score
Yeah that totally sucked. Exactly what we've been wanting Newton to do, and he did it. And got screwed on that call.
He needs to drive and dish
We don’t have a pure pt guard and every great team has gotta have one and next yr we arnt getting one either

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Does anyone know what Clingan did to earn his 4th foul? Jax had the ball, I didn't see anything, but there was no replay.

Reaction Score
We lead for 39 minutes and 20 seconds. Incredible
I was thinking the same thing. As time was winding down I kept saying to myself they are going to hang in there and win this one. Just a gut wrenching loss. When the game started and the same lineup was on the court I just scratched my head .

Reaction Score
Murray and Moore’s conversation before the last play of the game.

Murray - “Well, if they miss do you think all 5 of their players will crash the boards?”

Moore “ Absolutely”

Murray - “ Do you think we should put Donovan in the game to alter shots and grab a rebound?”

Moore - “Umm, I don’t think that’s a good idea.”

Murray - “ Yea, I agree . Let’s let Adama take care of the paint.”

Reaction Score
Can we talk about the 77 fouls committed on Newton on the last drive????

Unbelievable. Samuel also blatantly fouls Clingin on the baseline for his 5th and gets nothing.

I cannot remember the refs being the narrative of games this many times in an early season.

No doubt they were dreadful but not the reason. I mean Seton Hall isn’t any good you can’t lose that game if you’re any good at all. Obviously they’re not!

Reaction Score
On offense, that is a huge part of the problem: not playing smart. In my opinion the other problem we have on offense is how predictable we are. On defense we also don’t play smart and we constantly foul

Reaction Score
delusional. he's responsible for everything that happens with the program. He is the head coach. it's quite literally his responsibility.
There's plenty of valid complaints about Hurley, but let's not act like you weren't gonna run here and credit Luke Murray with the win if the tables were turned. You did it after Villanova, your agenda is crystal clear

Reaction Score
I truly believe that this is the first time that I have been on this chant forum that I posted negatively.

Reaction Score
I’m not trying to pick on anyone or beat a dead horse….but our starting point guard needed to back his way over half court tonight.

One of the truly great coaching mysteries in the last 5 years is the failure of Hurley to bring in a true point guard. We’re taking about a guy who should know a thing or two about the position. And he’s 0-UConn. Mind boggling.
What I would like to know is what ever happened to passing the ball up court. Does anyone remember when Corny Thompson played how easily they would get the ball up court? I do. There's WAY too much dribbling!!!!!!

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
On offense, that is a huge part of the problem: not playing smart. In my opinion the other problem we have on offense is how predictable we are. On defense we also don’t play smart and we constantly foul
We pass too much some times. If you are open for an 8 foot floater: take it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom