Senior Bowl Thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Senior Bowl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Everyone knows that the offense wasn't as talented. The point many of us have also tried to make is that the chosen scheme was a poor one given the talent available.

You have to plan for mistakes by players in a new system. Through bad, and horribly predictable play calling the team withered away offensively. And yet in the first half of games, they still made plays.

There is no denying that the team built fairly significant first half leads against teams only to see them disappear in the second half, as the offensive coordinator was unable to make up for the defense's adjustments.

The bad coaching was a far more significant factor than the perceived lack of talent. Coaches are supposed to get more out what's available not stymie them and get less.

Agree completely. Just don't know what defensive players going to the senior bowl means with regards to offensive talent. Conflating of two different things.

Reaction Score
temp012613-seniorbowl-25--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

Reaction Score
If you want some good Draft prospect news follow :

Kevin Weidl.....@KevinW_ESPN

He is just going off about UConn players, I asked him and he thinks all D guys will be drafted

Kevin Weidl@KevinW_ESPN
Sio Moore about to put one on Glennon. Moore's closing burst at 240+ is exceptional.... Explosive player

Kevin Weidl@KevinW_ESPN
UConn DE/OLB Trevardo Williams has some serious initial get off as a pass rusher.

Kevin Weidl@KevinW_ESPN
On my 3rd coaches tape of these UConn defenders. Watched Rutgers and Syracuse now on to NC State. Like what I see so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom