SC Gamecocks off-season, Part 2 | Page 11 | The Boneyard

SC Gamecocks off-season, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have a gut feeling she will be suiting up in the garnet and black next year. I have absolutely no reason to be this confident, it's just a feeling.
It helps all 4 of her finalists are non-Texan, southeast region schools. I would be a lot less invested in her recruitment if among those 4, she had any Texas, Louisiana, or Mississippi schools in her finalists. I’m pretty jaded when it comes to HS recruits from TX or CA, which is why I’m not allowing myself to get caught up in any Kennedy Smith recruitment stuff right now.

Reaction Score
I have a gut feeling she will be suiting up in the garnet and black next year. I have absolutely no reason to be this confident, it's just a feeling.
Well, she had a season ending injury back in January and didn’t even play in the Summer travel leagues. Will be interesting to see if she plays high school ball this year.

At the time she was injured, Hooogurlz had her ranked 12 and Prospect nation ranked her 6. Let’s hope she recovers to what she was.

Reaction Score
I'd be very shocked if Tac isn't committing to SC. I think SC ends with Tac and Joyce to go with McDaniel. Potentially Smith but my gut says she stays west.

Reaction Score
Well, she had a season ending injury back in January and didn’t even play in the Summer travel leagues. Will be interesting to see if she plays high school ball this year.

At the time she was injured, Hooogurlz had her ranked 12 and Prospect nation ranked her 6. Let’s hope she recovers to what she was.
I wonder if she would want to graduate early and use the university's resources to aid in her recovery. Isn't that what Amihere did?

Reaction Score
Came across this while browsing. Player profiles and headshots have been updated.

One thing I noticed is that Jah’s height is listed at 6’0, but Johnson’s (Tessa) is listed at 6’1. That can’t be accurate, can it?

Reaction Score
Came across this while browsing. Player profiles and headshots have been updated.

One thing I noticed is that Jah’s height is listed at 6’0, but Johnson’s (Tessa) is listed at 6’1. That can’t be accurate, can it?

There a topic in this thread where somebody asked SID for WBB to check on this

Reaction Score
First official practice for the team has to be this week right? Does coach Staley usually have a presser after that?

Reaction Score
First official practice for the team has to be this week right? Does coach Staley usually have a presser after that?
Yes, we’re likely to get one this week. Quick flip through the USC Youtube acct archive showed the last two camp opening PC’s were on 9/28 and 9/29.

Reaction Score
Jordan Lee to Texas
Too bad. I liked Lee the best of remaining Ws.

Tac is who I would have chosen of all the bigs that weren't Joyce at UA game more than a year ago.

Much bigger upside and played much more like she belonged than the girl from Charlotte.

Course that was just one impression. Could be off.

Reaction Score

Tac is who I would have chosen of all the bigs that weren't Joyce at UA game more than a year ago.

Much bigger upside and played much more like she belonged than the girl from Charlotte.

I think it all depends on how she recovers from the injury. Can she keep up with a running team?

Pulling for her - and Ayoka Lee- even if they never wear garnet and black.

Reaction Score

Kennedy Smith still on the board. No love for her? I really like Lee as well but Class of 25’ is chock full of Elite Wings so they could take some next year. I would love to see the coaching staff bring in a class of McDaniel, Tac, Smith, and Edwards. Time will tell.

Reaction Score

I think you are right

Reaction Score
I wonder if we are really in it with Mackenzie Randolph
Well, Mackenly named us in August - the home stretch. So, I would think we are in it. Didn’t look like just a listing of Power hats like Carleton did.

Reaction Score
Looks like Tac got the 2019 style recruitment where the staff tried to identify eith her culturally also.

Attachments

• IMG_5917.png
    IMG_5917.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 101
  • IMG_5918.png
    IMG_5918.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 102
Reaction Score
Looks like Tac got the 2019 style recruitment where the staff tried to identify eith her culturally also.

Attachments

• IMG_5924.png
    IMG_5924.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 95
  • IMG_5922.png
    IMG_5922.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 99
Reaction Score
More

Attachments

• IMG_5921.png
    IMG_5921.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 98
  • IMG_5920.png
    IMG_5920.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 100
Reaction Score
With mom and sister. The family influencers.

Attachments

• IMG_5921.png
    IMG_5921.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 95
Reaction Score
Kennedy Smith still on the board. No love for her? I really like Lee as well but Class of 25’ is chock full of Elite Wings so they could take some next year. I would love to see the coaching staff bring in a class of McDaniel, Tac, Smith, and Edwards. Time will tell.

Liked Lee a little better. More offensive feel, but maybe not as strong.

Reaction Score
I like it.

I wonder why exhibitions evolved to focus on outmatched foes rather than informal matchups vs tougher competition. Money perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom