Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

Attachments

• 20230813_121529.jpg
    20230813_121529.jpg
    294.1 KB · Views: 175
Reaction Score
Hoopgurlz does a lazy job with WBB recruiting. This just goes to show to trust FIBA’s height numbers where applicable. They have Maddy listed at 5’8.

Highlights of Maddy:

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Maybe she had. Growth spurt. Does she come in Early 2024 2nd semester.

Reaction Score
Maybe she had. Growth spurt. Does she come in Early 2024 2nd semester.
I expect she’ll be a normal enrollee for the ‘24-‘25 season. Looks like there was nothing to the early enrollee speculation.

Reaction Score
Anybody heard anything about this prospect? Hoopgurlz # 18.

McKenley Randolph, CA has us in her final five

Reaction Score

I see she played for Kobe’s Mamba Academy program where she was coached by him and was teammates with Gigi.

Reaction Score

Daughter of an absolute bully, Zach Randolph. She plays for Sierra Canyon, was the Robin to Juju Watkins‘s Batman last year. Thought she’d be headed to Southern Cal with her. An undersized post at 6’1, but an absolute workhorse. Would be great a pickup for you all.

Reaction Score
Gamecock WBB had two pros practice with them yesterday. Doniyah Cliney and a friend of hers [I dont recognize her as a former Gamecock] served as practice players yesterday.

Reaction Score

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
No dates for Stanford and SDS yet?

So, (?) we are firm on dates for:
Notre Dame
Utah
Maryland
Duke
East Carolina
Uconn
Clem's Son

Still waiting on Stanford and SDS dates plus probably some other probably non-noteworthy filler games?

A visit to the real Carolina on Nov 30.

Reaction Score
No dates for Stanford and SDS yet?

So, (?) we are firm on dates for:
Notre Dame
Utah
Maryland
Duke
East Carolina
Uconn
Clem's Son

Still waiting on Stanford and SDS dates plus probably some other probably non-noteworthy filler games?
These are the confirmed dates

Yes still waiting on 5 more non conference opponents. To add some balance 3 of those teams might be cupcakes but SC will definitely have the top 2 toughest schedule in the country if not number 1.

Reaction Score
Chris Wellbaum of GCC says USC can schedule up to 29 games. Currently they’re at 27 so two more spots are left to fill. One of those should be an HBCU.

Reaction Score
Hmm. Looks like Maddie and Jah played together for Bishop Mcnamara until Jah went to Mount Verde in Florida

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Did the gamecocks make the cut for Zamaria Jones?
No need to answer. I saw this click bait on Youtube. Kinda creates a false narrative on a scenario that was never in play. While she is a fantastic player. I don't think she was on Coach DS radar as Cambridge and Mcdaniel were the PG targets for 2024.

Reaction Score
Did the gamecocks make the cut for Zamaria Jones?
No need to answer. I saw this click bait on Youtube. Kinda creates a false narrative on a scenario that was never in play. While she is a fantastic player. I don't think she was on Coach DS radar as Cambridge and Mcdaniel were the PG targets for 2024.
No need to act like a Clempsun football fan. ;)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Sonia Feagin will be the second best player for SC after Cardoso this season, watch….and PaoPao will be 3rd best.

Raven will be a great PG, no doubts there. And Kitts will be more involved than most realize at this point. She and Watkins will rotate with Feagin down low and on wing. Hall will play wing also, but I think she does some time at SG also.

It’s almost a lock that Raven starts at PG, Cardoso at center and PaoPao at SG. Those three spots seem given. I think Feagin starts at the 4 and Hall begins as the starter at the 3. But Kitts and Watkins will be rotating through the 4 spot also and Kitts will play the 3 at times.

Needs to be said maybe, but Fulwiley will be demanding SG time more and more as the season progresses, and that means PaoPao will end up splitting time as the SG and backup PG. Hall needs to be dialed in now in her 3rd season, she has the defense but that spot requires a true shooter. Hopefully she has her shot locked in this year and takes another step forward.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Sonia Feagin will be the second best player for SC after Cardoso this season, watch….and PaoPao will be 3rd best.

Raven will be a great PG, no doubts there. And Kitts will be more involved than most realize at this point. She and Watkins will rotate with Feagin down low and on wing. Hall will play wing also, but I think she does some time at SG also.

It’s almost a lock that Raven starts at PG, Cardoso at center and PaoPao at SG. Those three spots seem given. I think Feagin starts at the 4 and Hall begins as the starter at the 3. But Kitts and Watkins will be rotating through the 4 spot also and Kitts will play the 3 at times.

Needs to be said maybe, but Fulwiley will be demanding SG time more and more as the season progresses, and that means PaoPao will end up splitting time as the SG and backup PG. Hall needs to be dialed in now in her 3rd season, she has the defense but that spot requires a true shooter. Hopefully she has her shot locked in this year and takes another step forward.
That’s how I see the rotation as well, but that’s just how I GUESSED IT. is yours also a quest or do you have practice scrimmage/other info That makes yours a more educated guess than mine?

I would love to have an idea how Fulwiley is looking against Raven and Hall’s defense. Poa Poa too though I’m not sure of her defensive skills learned in Oregon.

Deep bench? Johnson at SG? Jah at 3?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member