• IMG_5996.jpeg
    IMG_5996.jpeg
    138.2 KB · Views: 116
Reaction Score
Now waiting on Kennedy Smith/Early November
Joyce Edwards/ waiting tbd
Potentially a European suprise

Reaction Score
Does Tac’s commitment change Joyce’s decision at all (even if in the slightest)?

Reaction Score
That would be a class of 5. We only have 4 spots open. With Maddy committed, we only have three openings.

If we sign 5 as you estimate, then we’re telling Kamilla or Tehina “ sorry, you can’t play your 5th year. You’ve gotta turn pro after this year.” Actually, I don’t think we can do that. I think we have to keep them a spot because you have to keep players with the Covid option. It’s their option - not the schools.

Personally, I believe Kamilla will turn pro but we can’t count on that. If she does, we could fill her spot from the portal. Tehina would have to have a great year this year to be picked in the first two rounds.

So, we have Maddy. We keep a spot open for Joyce even if she doesn’t decide in the early signing period. She has been our priority forever. That means we have two spots. There is a question about TACs recovery ( maybe not to Dawn) but I have to wonder if her offer is commitable or conditional on not getting Smith.

Nothing is certain. We might strike out except for Maddy.
Cardoso imho isbt coming back..so go sign fam

Reaction Score
??????????????????????????????
‘23
Seriously doubt she’s reclassifying. I think we’ve established with a previous recruitment (I forget whose - McDaniel’s?), not to read too much in the numbers.
Can’t wait to see these jerseys with the teeny lettering go away. The new ones with the big, bold ‘South Carolina’ look so much better.

Reaction Score
No room for three
So the Talaysia Cooper spot is open. 11 current players. Pao Pao and Cardoso leave. 10 players on Scholly. Then add 4 incoming if we get them all ( McDaniel,Tac, Smith,(Edwards) Is that 5 spots left. ? For a roster of 15? If we get them all- thats 14 spots filled.

Reaction Score
So the Talaysia Cooper spot is open. 11 current players. Pao Pao and Cardoso leave. 10 players on Scholly. Then add 4 incoming if we get them all ( McDaniel,Tac, Smith,(Edwards) Is that 5 spots left. ? For a roster of 15? If we get them all- thats 14 spots filled.
And if Poa Poa decides not to leave? No. Never oversign in wbb. 4 this year gives us 15. Stop! Dawn really prefers a roster of 13.

Reaction Score
I highly doubt we sign more than 4 players in this class. It's also highly unlikely Cardoso comes back. Considering what the transfer has become it's unlikely that everybody stays especially if both Pao Pao and Cardoso returns for a 5th season. So signing 5 players likely wouldn't be a problem if it came to that.

Reaction Score
I highly doubt we sign more than 4 players in this class. It's also highly unlikely Cardoso comes back. Considering what the transfer has become it's unlikely that everybody stays especially if both Pao Pao and Cardoso returns for a 5th season. So signing 5 players likely wouldn't be a problem if it came to that.
Agree.

Reaction Score
Greed.

Y’all want to make sure we have no spots open for next years prospects - or- to make sure we put players into the transfer portal.

No oversugning!

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Greed.

Y’all want to make sure we have no spots open for next years prospects - or- to make sure we put players into the transfer portal.

No oversugning!

Bout time you started listening to me.

Reaction Score
Bout time you started listening to me.
Except that Dawn has never oversigned, and I have never promoted its use.

Some of our fans would oversign in a heartbeat (Greedy chickens as you assert), but Dawn has never done so.

Reaction Score
Except that Dawn has never oversigned, and I have never promoted its use.

Some of our fans would oversign in a heartbeat (Greedy chickens as you assert), but Dawn has never done so.
In 2025
Hall, Feagin and Walker are Srs. So we are a 12 man Squad in 2025 even if we use all scholarships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom