Rutgers Hate Week | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Rutgers Hate Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It must be convenient to have these videos for when you guys squeak out a victory.

When we beat you guys it's usually such a bloodbath that no one cares enough to save the evidence.

Got 'em

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
It must be convenient to have these videos for when you guys squeak out a victory.

When we beat you guys it's usually such a bloodbath that no one cares enough to save the evidence.

Thankfully, since you've pretty much sucked for your entire existence (overall losing record historically and more losing seasons than winning seasons) those beatdowns you talk about are about as rare as a UCONN sellout at your tiny stadium.

Reaction Score
Thankfully, since you've pretty much sucked for your entire existence (overall losing record historically and more losing seasons than winning seasons) those beatdowns you talk about are about as rare as a UCONN sellout at your tiny stadium.

again with this? It's like Rutgers fans talk about themselves in their insults regarding UConn's program...Guess who has sucked more for their entire existence ie: never been to a BCS bowl, never won the Big East.

It's hard for me to imagine RU even having many more sellouts that UConn if they do, but I will chalk that one up to having a football team for longer...show me some stats there to back it up actually.

Reaction Score

Pretty sure it was 2 of the last 5 or 6 years (didn't check), so whatever you were trying to do here didn't work

Oh, another Rutgers fan spouting off about fan participation. Tell me again what your television ratings were in the New York Metro area on November whatever 2006, I would be glad to hear about that again also, it has had a ton of impact on your BE Trophy count I can see.

Reaction Score
Hey guys.... Can someone pick me up one of these if you see it @ a souvenir stand or in a dumpster? I have some places I'd like to bring it... Mucho tacos.

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog