Roster Count | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Roster Count

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
ok. sounds about right. so a punter then is one of those slots and a kicker would most likely be a walkon if any. good talk as this will help me form a 2014 chart in a bit.

Two things to keep in mind. First, I always estimate low. Ask Pudge. Second, remember that the number itself is flexible, in that if the coaches see additional recruits that they think will truly help the program, they can always push additional people out.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Two things to keep in mind. First, I always estimate low. Ask Pudge. Second, remember that the number itself is flexible, in that if the coaches see additional recruits that they think will truly help the program, they can always push additional people out.

yup, i factor that in and usually i estimate high a slot or 2. kinda like this years class i had 25 as the # while others here were arguing about 18 to 20 being the max months ago. i think right now i'm thinking 15 slots. then when we learn this sping how we get down to 85 ships we will have a better idea of where were looking to add or cut weight again. having that many rs jrs i think means if those kids dont rise to the top they may be the cut ones and we could get 20 slots come next winter. time will tell...so far early its pretty obvious to me that were looking for 4 OL for starters. i think were going to see not much movement form that group thi spring but next winter major shakings.

Reaction Score
yup, i factor that in and usually i estimate high a slot or 2. kinda like this years class i had 25 as the # while others here were arguing about 18 to 20 being the max months ago. i think right now i'm thinking 15 slots. then when we learn this sping how we get down to 85 ships we will have a better idea of where were looking to add or cut weight again. having that many rs jrs i think means if those kids dont rise to the top they may be the cut ones and we could get 20 slots come next winter. time will tell...so far early its pretty obvious to me that were looking for 4 OL for starters. i think were going to see not much movement form that group thi spring but next winter major shakings.

I think you are right with 4 OL's which is a lot to need not necessarily want. But I like it. We may be able to land some bigger fish if they realize they can compete early on for 2 deep spots and they can grow with their classmates into a great o-line.

Reaction Score
ROSTER????

(4) QB- Whitmer, Cochran, McCummings, Boyle
(5) RB- McCombs, Hyppolite, DeLorenzo, J. Williams, Marriner
(4) FB- Frank, Claxx, Vinci, Walsh
(9)WR- Phillips, Davis, J. Green, Foxx, Abrams, Gutierrez, Bradley, Thomas, Lemelle
(5) TE- McQuillan, Hansson, Fuchs, Thompson, T. Myers
(8) OT- Bennett, Friend, Gifford, Hemingway, Levy, Nwokeji, Hopkins, Wright
(6) OG- Cruz, Greene, Bullock, Rugg, Samra, Schafenacker
(3) C- Mateas, Paull, Bockeloh
O-44
(8) DE- Joseph, Norris, McBryde, Louis, Battles, Stevens, Stapleton, Ormsby
(10) DT- Stephen, Pruitt, M. Myers, Willman, Campenni, Knappe, Adeyemi, Holines, Boland, Fatukasi
(11) LB- Smallwood, Stewart, Ashiru, Vann, Donahue, Hicks, Steg, Stephens, Joseph, Jasudowich, Britton
(6) CB- Mack, B. Jones, Stevenson, J. Williams, Clark, Hadley
(7) S- Brown, Adams, Lee, Floyd, Marder, Melifonwu, Lucas
D-42
(2) K- Christen, Puyol
(1) P- Wagner
(1) LS- Mueller
ST-4
(1) ATH Kivon Taylor

T-91

Counted wrong the first time.......we have 10 not 9 DT's.......Looks like we are 6 over @ 91 total......Lot of decisions to be made

Reaction Score
After doing some research I think you are correct. My error there. Typically on their bio pages on the uconn athletics site it says if they are a walk-on or not and it doesn't say anything about being a walk-on on Adam's page. I knew he won a few long snapping competitions in high school that were pretty big and wasn't sure if we offered a scholarship. But now that I think about it he wasn't on any scouting site as a commit. oops... So we are at 90...

Reaction Score
ROSTER????

(4) QB- Whitmer, Cochran, McCummings, Boyle
(5) RB- McCombs, Hyppolite, DeLorenzo, J. Williams, Marriner
(4) FB- Frank, Claxx, Vinci, Walsh
(9)WR- Phillips, Davis, J. Green, Foxx, Abrams, Gutierrez, Bradley, Thomas, Lemelle
(5) TE- McQuillan, Hansson, Fuchs, Thompson, T. Myers
(8) OT- Bennett, Friend, Gifford, Hemingway, Levy, Nwokeji, Hopkins, Wright
(6) OG- Cruz, Greene, Bullock, Rugg, Samra, Schafenacker
(3) C- Mateas, Paull, Bockeloh
O-44
(8) DE- Joseph, Norris, McBryde, Louis, Battles, Stevens, Stapleton, Ormsby
(10) DT- Stephen, Pruitt, M. Myers, Willman, Campenni, Knappe, Adeyemi, Holines, Boland, Fatukasi
(11) LB- Smallwood, Stewart, Ashiru, Vann, Donahue, Hicks, Steg, Stephens, Joseph, Jasudowich, Britton
(6) CB- Mack, B. Jones, Stevenson, J. Williams, Clark, Hadley
(7) S- Brown, Adams, Lee, Floyd, Marder, Melifonwu, Lucas
D-42
(2) K- Christen, Puyol
(1) P- Wagner
ST-3
(1) ATH Kivon Taylor

T-90

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online