River Baldwin Unofficial visit 28th | Page 2 | The Boneyard

River Baldwin Unofficial visit 28th

Reaction Score

I don't care how long someone spends in 8th grade---they still should not be allowed to play against children.
41 point--could have been 141 if you relate sizes. Is Geno really interested??

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
I don't care how long someone spends in 8th grade---they still should not be allowed to play against children.
41 point--could have been 141 if you relate sizes. Is Geno really interested??

???? How long did she "spend"?

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Wow, did not realize Boston was down to UCONN and South Carolina already.

I think a nice demolition of SC will tip the scales. Maybe Geno pulls a Stewie "you should consider SC, they need you more than we do":cool::cool::cool:

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Kara was recruited because she was 6'7" with good hands. That simple. Worked out okay.

Reaction Score
"I don't care how long someone spends in 8th grade" Your words.

I wish her the best in her visit.
I too.
My comment was based on the size of River vs those in the pix--they looked like 7-8th graders.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Wow, did not realize Boston was down to UCONN and South Carolina already.
Don't think that is accurate - USA basketball really isn't in the business of tracking college recruiting activity and the companies that are do not have definitive lists - I definitely think she is interested in UConn and SC, but probably hasn't yet created a list of finalists.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
I'll be heading to Suffield Academy on February 1 to see 'Peaches' Boston again. No coaches will be there...UConn is in Philly that day to play Temple.

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
Kara was recruited because she was 6'7" with good hands. That simple. Worked out okay.

Indeed Alex..She was a mature terrific post player that knew what she could do and she did it well and consistently.

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
I too.
My comment was based on the size of River vs those in the pix--they looked like 7-8th graders.

I have no idea what they looked like or were or are...and I have no need to judge or speculate based on such. She sure can jump, and I admire young athletes who let coaches know when they have passionate interest.

Truthfully, I knew nothing about her until this interesting thread was posted.

Reaction Score
that sounds positively frightening!
Of course, as the emoticon indicates, I'm exaggerating Miss River's leaping ability, although she does appear to have better than average ups for a big. But, as I have said elsewhere, Gabby is a once in a generation phenom. When she's gone, there 'll be no replacement.

Reaction Score
Of course, as the emoticon indicates, I'm exaggerating Miss River's leaping ability, although she does appear to have better than average ups for a big. But, as I have said elsewhere, Gabby is a once in a generation phenom. When she's gone, there 'll be no replacement.

There were multiple comments about her improved conditioning and blue collar attitude in her player profiles so I would doubt she is another Gabby...............as Morgan Tuck proved, there are ways to play effective basketball without much jumping ability

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Don't think that is accurate - USA basketball really isn't in the business of tracking college recruiting activity and the companies that are do not have definitive lists - I definitely think she is interested in UConn and SC, but probably hasn't yet created a list of finalists.
Probably "favorites" is more accurate than "finalists."

Do we know if Geno has offered her?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I've heard that River is quite good once she get into the flow of the game. She throws both the outlet pass and the inlet pass. I understand that her current stats are quite good. I hope she is interested in us, though she seems like a perfect fit for Delta State. I guess whatever floats her boat. :D

Reaction Score
I've heard that River is quite good once she get into the flow of the game. She throws both the outlet pass and the inlet pass. I understand that her current stats are quite good. I hope she is interested in us, though she seems like a perfect fit for Delta State. I guess whatever floats her boat. :D

I think your analysis is interesting but ultimately all wet...........:rolleyes:

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Whatever tides you over. Me? The (q)way I sea it, I'm just surfing the wave of the undertow.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom