River Baldwin Unofficial visit 28th | The Boneyard

River Baldwin Unofficial visit 28th

Reaction Score
Is she related to River Phoenix? Or Alec Baldwin?

Another recruit from Tennessee? Hmmmm.
From what I've read, she's from Alabama. A true inside defensive/rebounding presence.

HGN

Reaction Score
If the truth be told gang , it really doesn't matter who she's related to. All that matters at this stage is that she's willing to spend her own ( parents) $money to give UConn a look see. And that's a good thing, right? Hopefully , she gets to see a good game and visit with the coaches and the team. And like what she sees.

And if Geno is interested he has been known to return the favor and pay a visit to the players school to watch a game or two. Lets all hope that River flows into Storrs and wants to stay a while......Maybe like 4 years. :)

Reaction Score
Are they mutually exclusive?
Maybe, like Baylor, we can start a whole grove of tall trees.
And who knows how much they'll develop in the next few years and who they'll commit to. I think Uconn is fortunate to be recruiting two post players from that class who seem to have the fire and determination that GA wants on his team. In some years there have been none that met the criteria.

Reaction Score
Nike Nationals-July 2016: True center with improved mobility, physical development; emerging back-to-basket game consistency is key to next level impact; among the elite front court prospects in the class of 2019. (Olson)

Boo Williams Invitational-April 2016: Power-post with defensive presence in the key; emerging interior game yields results; pounds glass, draws contact and delivers in the block; finds the charity stripe with regularity; improved conditioning has improved results on both ends of the floor; a stock-riser among elite post prospects in the class of 2019. (Olson)

Boo Williams Invitational-April 2015: Low-post prospect with imposing size and agility brings off-the-charts potential to the front court; shot blocker with tough, blue-collar persona; agile in uptempo game; emerging back-to-basket game, interior footwork; promising future with potential next level impact. (Olson)

Notes

Reaction Score
Does anyone know if she can get more than 8 inches off of the ground or does she stand there because she is so tall over the average players that she shoots over their heads? Can she turn and spin and shoot for the layup under the basket with 6 hands dragging down her shorts without having to put the ball on the floor?

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
Does anyone know if she can get more than 8 inches off of the ground or does she stand there because she is so tall over the average players that she shoots over their heads? Can she turn and spin and shoot for the layup under the basket with 6 hands dragging down her shorts without having to put the ball on the floor?

Dog...What is she...16 0r 17? Glad you weren't recruiting Kara Walters for UCONN.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score

Nice post. And if I have to see your avatar anymore I'll be forced to look at it through a hole in a piece of paper. Amazing.

Bajan Best

Decades of Excellence = Legendary
Reaction Score
There you go see for yourself, as she plays Volleyball as well, #13
At least 14 inches would be my guess :)

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99