Rival coach's email smear on Felicia & teammate | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Rival coach's email smear on Felicia & teammate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Sonny,
not sure how we got so far off topic, so far the names of Al Sharpton, Michele Obana, and Joe McCarthy have been invoked.
On the issue of race being a factor in this situation I surmise that you and other disagree with me- fair enough?
What I am confused about is the issue of facts as it relates to this issue- specifically the verification of the age and immigration status of two Nigerian girls on the team.

Multiple organizations 1) Neuman -Goretti 2) District-12, 3) Archdioceses of Philadelphia review documentation (presumably visa status & birth certificates) and determine that the girls were in the US legally and eligible to play HS basketball at NG.

Are you disputing any of these facts?
We have been clearly shown that people who demand to see birth certificates can never be satisfied.

Reaction Score
Here are the facts:
- The kids were investigated. Nothing has suggested they are not eligible.
- Despite this, the accuser has STILL repeated allegations that their ages are wrong and has yet to provide any information to support that.

So what if OTHER Nigerians have lied? Are all 173 million of them guilty?

Until this guy provides any supporting documentation, this is a non-story. Or, more appropriately, it's the story of a sore loser.

Is it a non-story when a coach is forced to resign; players are unfairly attacked with no proof; and the accuser is not held accountable in anyway?

According to the first report, there was another accusation of the school giving athletic scholarships which led to the resignation of the Goretti coach.

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/...antarelli-resigns-girls-basketball-coach.html

It seems like a concerted effort to discredit this program using no facts but just hearsay and speculation. Gallagher should not be coaching.

Reaction Score
Is it a non-story when a coach is forced to resign; players are unfairly attacked with no proof; and the accuser is not held accountable in anyway?

My "non story" comment referred to the kids' eligibility. And to a post that was "waiting for the facts" on the eligibility issue. My point was there was no basis to continue that discussion given lack of proof, and doing so only unfairly smeared the kids.

Reaction Score
The girls are just trying to get a better life for themselves and this jerk is accusing them of lying without any proof.

He should not be coaching girl's high school BB.

Racism or not he's an @-hole of the first degree.

Reaction Score
The girls are just trying to get a better life for themselves and this jerk is accusing them of lying without any proof.

He should not be coaching girl's high school BB.

Racism or not he's an @-hole of the first degree.

I agree, if I had a daughter playing for Wood I would transfer her. This is not the kind of life lesson kids should be taught.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I sincerely hope not. This is a fan website, wading in indicates interest. Interest is caring.

No, No, No. Not sure I have read anything to imply or indicate this regarding this situation. I and my children are alumni of Wood's main rival. I certainly wish Wood well ( except 3 games per year) and would never paint an entire team with that stigma.

Amen! I have already written him off as a human being, but the problem is he still coaching.

Sorry but I can't leave it alone, this hits too close to home and the right thing to do seems so obvious.
Fair enough.

Reaction Score

I thought this was interesting: "Santarelli, who resigned in October, is suing Stephen Skedzielewski, who she replaced as coach in 2012."

But no other comment on Skedzielewski or what he has to do with this and why Santarelli is suing him.

Was he bitter about getting replaced and conspired with the Wood coach to smear Santarelli?

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Just saw a tweet suggesting Gallagher's next gig was 7th grade AAU.... Hmmm..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom