Richie Springs Enters the Transfer Portal | The Boneyard

Richie Springs Enters the Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I enjoyed watching him every time he made it on the court. Gave us good minutes this year with the injury trouble at the start of the season. Hopefully he kills it wherever he ends up, will definitely be tuning into his games.

Reaction Score
Who are we recruiting for our frontcourt now? We are a little thin. We currently have a lot riding on Samson Johnson.

Reaction Score
Will be following him very closely wherever he ends up. Thank you for everything and best of luck in the future Mr National Champion Richie Springs!

Reaction Score
It will be fun/interesting to see where Springs ends up and what he does with a little non-mop up playing time. My amateur eyes always saw more talent than the traditional final minute player. Also, time for a new TCF scholarship grid.

Reaction Score
It would be fun to see him start at a place like VCU, or some other school that has a strong basketball tradition. He's probably plenty good enough

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
It will be fun/interesting to see where Springs ends up and what he does with a little non-mop up playing time. My amateur eyes always saw more talent than the traditional final minute player. Also, time for a new TCF scholarship grid.
Hope he can go start at an A-10 school.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Who are we recruiting for our frontcourt now? We are a little thin. We currently have a lot riding on Samson Johnson.

This is dumb. There was zero chance Spring was coming back and if he came back, he was going to get zero playing time. Outside of aliens abducting our front court at some point over the summer, Springs’ leaving has zero impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom