Randy Edsall | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Randy Edsall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Great years with RE wouldnt change it for anything but the ending,good luck to him met him a bunch of times hes a good person

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Great years with RE wouldnt change it for anything but the ending,good luck to him met him a bunch of times hes a good person
Are you and your buddies back on the bandwagon? 241 needs more boneyarders.

Reaction Score
Ok so I'm an amateur on this thing. uconnphil2016 is my boyfriend. We were chillin out last night watching UConn victory over Notre Dame in 2009, great game. Randy Edsall made a choked up speech about how the win was for Jasper Howard. I said that seemed pretty sweet, and then uconnphil starts *going off* on me about Randy Edsall being a big doucher. He said I would only understand if broached the subject in the boneyard. Feel free to enlighten.
Randy who?

Reaction Score
Of COURSE he can and should get season tickets. The mountain bike he posted OT about, not so sure....

Serious question.

When did it become any business of a girl, or boy friend how their other spends his/her money? I know I'm old fashioned, (married for 44 years) but until assets are in joint name it really is none of the others concern. Only after we were formally engaged, with the wedding date set, did my future wife and I begin to make joint financial decisions. Even married, when all major decisions have been joint, neither of us would dream of questioning what the other does with their own money.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
Ok so I'm an amateur on this thing. uconnphil2016 is my boyfriend. We were chillin out last night watching UConn victory over Notre Dame in 2009, great game. Randy Edsall made a choked up speech about how the win was for Jasper Howard. I said that seemed pretty sweet, and then uconnphil starts *going off* on me about Randy Edsall being a big doucher. He said I would only understand if broached the subject in the boneyard. Feel free to enlighten.

I don't know what he thought you'd learn here, most are fond of what Edsall did and have let bygone be bygones

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
Serious question.

When did it become any business of a girl, or boy friend how their other spends his/her money? I know I'm old fashioned, (married for 44 years) but until assets are in joint name it really is none of the others concern. Only after we were formally engaged, with the wedding date set, did my future wife and I begin to make joint financial decisions. Even married, when all major decisions have been joint, neither of us would dream of questioning what the other does with their own money.

Serious question, why do people have to be married to have that kind of partnership?

Reaction Score
Serious question.

Chill bud I was just joking around!!

imho: Shared decision making and personal independence are two very important elements of a working relationship, and are best achieved in balance. We discussed it (shared decision making) and I recognized what was important to him and now we have a Felt 7 Sixty Mountain bike (see OT thread :) )

Mazel tov on the 44 years by the way.

Reaction Score
Two points.

First for Jax Husky.
People do not have to be married to have any kind of partnership they want. Which was the reason for my question. That is trying to understand when the role of boy/girl friend conferred the role of financial partner. It may just be that the term boy/girl friend now means much more than it in my single days.

For UCYams.
Agree that the balance between shared decisions and personal independence is important. I believe a relationship without both is not likely to last very long. I may have just read too much into your comments on what I thought was minor from a financial stand point. If your objection to the mountain bike was that you just didn't want him to needlessly break any bones, the question never would have come up in my mind.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Are you and your buddies back on the bandwagon? 241 needs more boneyarders.
Well for a few games at least, my daughter starts HS so its the first full year of all out hoops.ill be on the lookout for ya so i can get the scoop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom