r/CollegeBasketball user claims to have insider info on Cooper Flagg -> UConn* | Page 16 | The Boneyard

r/CollegeBasketball user claims to have insider info on Cooper Flagg -> UConn*

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
No JT during Flagg’s visit this weekend.

IMG_3034.png

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
I’m all but convinced he’s committing here based on the evidence in this thread. I mean, Andrew Hurley follows Cooper on instagram? It’s over for Dook.

Reaction Score
Not saying they are intentionally misleading, but if you want to drive up the NIL, this is one way to do it, and it doesn't even have to be his family but just someone in their orbit. If you know where you're going to go anyway, might as well make them squirm a little bit. 99% of the people would do this, especially when they are wanted. People who are recruited in business always make a few hardball asks right before they sign on.
First off…this thread and recruitment checking isola comments, insta followers, Maine Reddit posts, a dude named slim…what a time to be alive.

No wonder dogecoin took off.

This thread is absolutely insane, and I can’t turn away.

As far as NIL. Non-factor. He is a national product.

What happens to his brother Ace? He play at a Putnam Science/EO Smith next year before Hurley puts him on the team? Or he goes to East Catholic?. That a factor too.

444JR

The Brand is Strong
Reaction Score
I’m checking this thread way more often than I should, as a husband, parent, and business owner. This is my crack. Keep it coming. At this point, I’m all in that Coop and Big Patt commit in the next 30 days. I’ll take 1 of 2, but God help me, I believe.
Just opened the door of my hopes and imaginations to the idea of VJ Edgecombe joining Flagg and Ndongba with Nowell and Abraham.. It couldn’t possibly get that good! Almost don’t want to post this, but I’m also watching the 1 hour 13.5 minute FULL NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON HIGHLIGHTS so !

Reaction Score
I can't believe you're not even the first person in this thread to make this inane suggestion. I grew up in Maine, and believe me, by the time I was a junior in high school nothing sounded better than warm weather and a big city.
Ok, so you don’t like where you grew up. I guess Portland, Augusta and Lewiston aren’t large enough for you, that’s fine. That is a minority opinion, most adults have a sense of respect and loyalty about where they grew up. That’s one of the things that makes every State in the union unique and sovereign, and why there’s a House of Representatives and a Senate. BTW over the next decade Maine’s population is projected to increase by 2.6 %.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom